-wheeping marigolds and tarnished black roots-

Izuku stiffened up as his shoulders perked up. It was noticed by Katsuki who was still hugging him as the doctors in the back looked at Izuku in worry. "P-pills.." Izuku mouthed silently as only could hear his whisper. Izuku stared at the corner of the ambulance as his hands began to shake intensely and he started hitching. Katsuki pulled him closer to his chest and whispered sweet nothings into his ear while Izuku was still staring at the corner afraid and shaking as his bottom lip quivered slightly. "P-pills." Izuku then said louder catching the doctors attention.

"W-where are they. Where are they!" Izuku said flinching and hiding in Katsuki's chest.
Katsuki's eyebrows furrowed as he rushed to izuku and held his face towards him "what's wrong!?" Katsuki said rushed and worried. And suddenly the car bumped over something making the back shake and Izuku flinched heavily. "Shh! It's okay! It's okay.. look at me, breathe." Katsuki said holding Izuku face gently. "Where a-are they." And Katsuki frowned. "What are they for Izuku." And Izuku turned his head back and shivered as tears ran more down his face his eyes wide.

"The roots, I n-n—need my pills p-please make them go away." Izuku said hurriedly as Katsuki then held him tightly.
Izuku held his legs close to him as Katsuki looked to where Izuku was looking and narrowed his eyes. "What are you seeing.." Katsuki then said resting his chin on his shoulder as he gently pat his head.

Izukus pupils shook as he looked at the roots slowly growing from that small corner to the roof of the van. "I h-have a Delusional d-disorder." Izuku said as his fingers and hands twitched in his grasp, afraid. "Dear, look at me" a doctor then said and Izuku shivered as the women crouched next to Izuku. "Where are they.." and Izuku hesitantly look to his side to see a root on the seat next to him making him scream and move back shoving Katsuki back as he frantically tried to move away. "Izuku!" Katsuki shouted as he stood up and held Izuku close pulling him away from the "roots".

"Izuku, I'm gonna need you too calm down, where almost at the hospital and there we can get you some pills, but I need you to relax okay? There not gonna hurt you, even if there scary okay?" she said in a calm reassuring way making Izuku shakily nod. "W-where's my d-dad" Izuku cried and Katsuki frowned and held Izuku in his grasp caressing izukus hair in assurance. "He's gone right now." Katsuki said with a sad tone.

Forever?

.
.

Oh right..

H̸̪͊̒è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ī̶̧͙͖̲̘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ ..

Izuku froze again and looked down as his tears mindlessly fell to the cold floor.
His eyes narrowed as he felt him calm down at least.

"Ok, let's head out now!" One of the male doctors said worried for Izuku and Katsuki nodded and tugged izukus hand as he walked infront of him. "Izuku please.. come on, the roots aren't real let's hurry inside and we can get the pills for you.." Katsuki rushed as he wore a worried expression. Izuku didn't move.

"Why'd you kill him"

Izuku muttered as his slowly looked up to Katsuki.

"Izuku.."

"He didn't do anything wrong!"

Izuku pressed his lips together in a line and frowned looking down.

"He was a villian, and was going to kill everyone-"

"Then was he gonna kill me." Izuku then said looking up at Katsuki again.
His bruised body and torn hero suit slightly covered in dried blood wore on his toned and hurt body.

"Izuku..I'm sorry." And Izuku shook his head.

"Come on Izuku dear let's go.." the women doctor tried to cope Izuku out of the ambulance as he cried silently.
Izuku then gritted his teeth and snatched his hand away from Katsuki.