∂ινιѕιση ƒινє

Evelyn, Evelyn, Evelyn. Such a pretty name. Fitting to her green eyes. They looked like life itself. 

I kept thinking of her for the past week I kept seeing her. She didn't wail at night anymore. She was a silent cluster of souls that waited for something to do.

I realized I forgot to ask how to send her back each time I went to see brother Lucan. She usually went on her own when she didn't have any specific orders for over an hour. Morris being the intelligent person he is, told me to just tell her to go home. It actually worked. That adorable little human formed by a bunch of souls smiled at me before drifting to dust. It almost made me faint the first time. I thought she died.

I kept thinking about the name and her capabilities as we walked down the streets. 

We were in the downtown commoners shopping district. I wasn't ready to run into any nobles yet, so we were here. We were looking for a suitable dress for a capital party. The shopping district was good at being a very busy and pleasurable sight. 

On account of there being a new crown prince about to be pronounced, the streets were very colorful. Rainbow flags were on everyone's houses, and barrels with red dragons sat on each curb. The decorations were the lesser part of the liveliness. It was more of the people. They were being so rowdy just over a new crown prince. Looking at the children playing as if this day were their last, I think the adults just needed an excuse to get heavy drunk. 

Morris, Merila, seven knights sent by my father, and myself. That's the ten of us sent on this trip. 

My father has been caring for me since he found out I have two liyets. It's beyond obvious to see that he is spoiling me more out of greed and not of love. It is too conspicuous that he goes from hating his daughter to treating her like his favorite jewel. I bet the real Aisha would still feel lonely in this type of environment. It's like being a celebrity, but people only like you because you're related to a famous person.

I sighed, thinking about it. 

"What is it, my lady?" Merila asked. She's so cute.

I went behind Merila and hugged her waist. I've become more handsy with her and she doesn't seem to mind. Morris did, though. "My lady, we are in public. Try and act like it."

"Ah yes, of course, Morris. I can't tarnish my reputation anymore, right?"

He crunched the bridge of his nose, which caused me and Merila to laugh. He had always been stern with me since I woke up. He would have a fit if he knew what I planned to do at the recognition ceremony. 

This mob followed me as I looked around for a boutique that caught my attention. Although I had the knowledge to do so, Morris was there to ensure I picked out something presentable. 

I rolled my eyes to have them focus on a shady shop. It was a boutique: just what we were looking for. It just didn't give off the feeling that it would have something suitable for me. It was small and not as colorful as all the buildings and boutiques we've seen so far. 

Aww, what the heck! It was the only one that caught my attention since we got out of the carriage and started walking.

Walking past it, I was looking at the viewing window. A beautiful white dress was arranged in such a way that it gave a chill to nobility. "A dress truly befitting a goddess such as yourself," I hear a chipper voice chirp. I whipped my head around to face them. Who in the world would say something so forward?

It was a tall and handsome man. Slanted brown eyes, earthly brown hair, and unbeatable fashion. An all-white ensemble with light accessory. Like a person who belonged here but still came off as a wealthy person.