∂ινιѕιση єℓєνєη

Isueda escorted me all the way to the bathroom to get a change of clothes and a bath. He was so happy just being by my side. And for just a moment, I considered him to be a lovely partner. I had to quickly shake the thought away for the love of my new life. I needed it to be a success and I was only one step in. I can't get involved in romance! Yet. I have to stay focused and get my homeless shelter first. I have to make that clear.

Merila hummed quietly while washing my hair. She gently scrubbed through my hair with her fingertips, being sure to give me the most satisfying experience. She had always been my favorite part of bathing since day one.

After, I almost slipped out of the tub. One of my feet was sticking out, looking for solid ground while the other was bent at the knee in the tub. On reflex, I called Eveyln's name. She appeared quickly to catch my naked frame. Softly she helped me stand up straight while sliding me out of the tub.

Merila was off after thanking Evelyn for catching me before I suffered any injuries. She probably was off to go get my next outfit. Since Merila has been serving me for so long, she probably knew that I would be expecting something with shorts. Twenty minutes later, she did, of course. Not even thirty minutes went by before Merila came back with the most beautiful two-piece corset. It was similar to my outfit before but had a certain elegance to it. As other maids felt beckoned to come and assist Merila in dressing me, I examined its beauty. 

It was in gothic Lolita style. A pair of black tights were pulled up my legs and a pastel yellow long-sleeve shirt was pulled over my skull. It started to cover the tights that were put on previously. Next, a stripped one-piece was pulled from my feet to cover most of what I now realized was only the first piece out of a palpably five-piece outfit. I released a breath, awaiting the long process of putting on clothes. 

The one-piece was an academic romper. High high-waisted jumper shorts covered the curves revealed by the tights. The top of it was wool and its waist was underbust. The maids added the unnecessary shoulder cape and tilted a black beret on my head. 

Once I was dressed and saw the regalia on myself, it clicked. This was most certainly Jessi's work. I smiled to myself. He makes the best clothes and has vowed himself to make clothes of my taste. I have to make sure I reward him later. Maybe a good reward would come from my visit in the next few days. 

I walked out of the bathroom after most of my maids already descended. Evelyn stayed out throughout the clothing process and Merila was by my other side.

Weird. Not having him by my side instead.

Lucan waited for me beside my bedroom door. Brother Reese standing next to him looking a little anxious as always. A third party completed the crowd as a familiar face turned to look at me. He smiled. Black hair and red eyes no longer trying to avoid mine.

"Good afternoon, Lady Aisha. I had the pleasure of watching you spar earlier. I came to congratulate you on your victory," he got down on one knee and grabbed my hand. He kissed it softly and picked himself up from the ground to look down at me. I was almost uncomfortable by the action.

Reese growled at his actions. Lucan let out a deep sigh watching as the scene unfolded. Duke Igor seemed quite pleased with himself. Without a harsh glare, "Can we refrain from acting close with each other in front of my brothers? We all know how you truly feel about me." 

My brothers released a gasp and the Duke kind of grinned. It was an apologetic grin that apologized for the past. Eww. "Aisha!" Lucan started.

"It's ok, my lord," Duke Igor interrupted.

"Was there another reason why the three of you were loitering around my room?"

"Sis, he wanted to see you. And Isueda was waiting for you downstairs."