∂ινιѕιση ѕєνєη

Evelyn came and hugged me to sleep since I couldn't stop thinking about my final dance. On the rising morning, I woke up to Morris' knock on the door. "My lady, you have to get up. There are a lot of letters and you have a visitor."

His voice sounded gentle as he opened the door. He shook me to full consciousness carefully.

Standing in front of my face with a platter of french toast and apple juice. Laying down on my stomach, I folded my arms under my breast to look up at Morris with puffy eyes and faded hair. I smiled at him and the food. "Breakfast in Bed! Morris, you shouldn't have," I teased. 

I sat up and turned to face him so he could place the food on the bed. I started eating straight away. I could be said to be a voracious girl because I eat food as soon as I wake up.  

He blushed.

I then realized my astel pink undergarments were showing off my cleavage. I flushed as well. "Please call Merila and the others. I'll see the visitor immediately and read some of the letters on the way."

Morris hurriedly left the room, hearing he was dismissed. Only for Merila and other maids to come in ten minutes.

They undressed me and then dressed me into my shorts. It was a black pair of shorts that went up to my thighs. It had golden imprint vines freely moving about. My top was that of a typical capital dress. They put long golden stalkings up my legs to avoid overexposing my body. It was an outfit easy to move and breathe in. 

My family had permitted me to learn horseback riding. I was planning on doing that today. Merila gave me a small pouch of fruit to hold on my belt. Morris handed me a pocket knife with a rose carved onto the handle. Of course, both of them advised not to visit a guest in training gear. 

I did it anyway and went to see who this visitor was. My parents were already there, flattering the person. I could already tell I would never get to hear the end of it if I walked in there as I was now. It couldn't be helped. I was already dressed. This person has been waiting so they shouldn't mind what I wear. 

The door was opened for me and I walked in. My parents growled when they saw me. The visitor just so happened to be Sir Marvon. 

My expression was turned from sorrow to blush within seconds. "Good morning Lady Aisha. I see you were getting ready for some morning activity." He grinned, looking me up and down.

I nodded. "Yes, my father has given permission for me to learn horseback riding." 

I walked over and took a seat next to my father. My mother excused herself as Isueda started up again. "I think it would be good to learn swordsmanship while you're at it. It is handy for a knights family." He beamed. 

"I agree completely." I side-eyed father with eyes that laughed, "I told ya so!"

My father coughed. "The reason I haven't permitted that one yet is because Aisha is a fragile child." 

"If Aisha is what you consider weak, I think I need to relearn the standards of a 'weak' person."

I laughed at his comment and then gave him a thumbs up—two great saves. "Father, since my accident, I have gained a lot of strength. I want to learn swordsmanship with Evelyn." 

He shrieked. Father looked as if he didn't want me to reveal Evelyn, but Isueda had already seen her. "Evelyn," I sighed. I think I felt my father's soul leave his body. I turned to Isueda unamused and said, "This is Evelyn. She is my version of my family's liyet. The lost souls of insanity."

I greeted Evelyn with a hug. She then sat down in front of me. My father was trying not to have a heart attack. Iseuda laughed. "That's unique. As far as I've heard, the Leon's liyet doesn't take on a human form."