010

"WE SHOULD GO clubbing sometime, Himura-chan!" Detective Araya said excitedly.

Kazuya took a bite of the taiyaki. "I'm not sure if that's a very good idea, Araya-san."

The words felt uncomfortable in her mouth. She was so used to addressing her co-workers as "Detective", that even calling them by their surname and '-san' felt like she was addressing them casually.

"Eh~? Why? You always say no," Detective Araya whined.

Because I hate interacting with people, Kazuya thought.

"I can't handle my alcohol well," Kazuya quickly made up an excuse. "And I dislike loud noises. I apologize, Detective-"

Out of nowhere, she felt a hot liquid flowing down her body. "Ow! Hot!"

She recoiled and looked down, seeing her white dress shirt turn brown. In the process, she dropped the taiyaki.

What...?

Detective Araya's eyes widened. "Himura-chan!"

Kazuya whirled around, stepping back immediately before her she got soaked even further.

Who dares...!!!

Her eyes widened at who she saw. He had white hair and wore dark shades. A smile appeared on his face as he emptied the last drops of coffee from a cup.

Gojo Satoru, Kazuya thought. How did he recognize me? I look nothing like I did when I dressed up as Seo Yumi. So how did he...?

Then, she realized. When Detective Araya called me "Himura-chan"! I said I was Detective Himura when I arrested those four. He must've been at the cafeteria and overheard.

All this she thought in a second. But she wouldn't let anyone know what she was thinking.

Just because Gojo Satoru decided to not feign ignorance didn't mean she would do the same.

"What's your problem?" she cried out, flicking her hands so coffee would drip from them.

Gojo Satoru smiled. "Now we're even~"

"I'm sorry, what?" Kazuya frowned, wiping her shirt.

"Who are you? And how do you know this girl?" Detective Araya stepped in front of Kazuya, much to Kazuya's surprise.

"I don't know him!" Kazuya said, a worried expression coming across her face.

"Don't pretend like you don't," Gojo Satoru said.

"Yah, Gojo! What did you do?" Ijichi scrambled up to Gojo.