044

TW // mentions of $u!c!d3

KAZUYA WAS INSANE.

At least, that's what Detective Araya thought about her. Because there's no way someone who jumps out of a hot air balloon, just to catch a criminal, is okay. On top of that, there's no way they're sane if they act as if nothing happened.

That's what Kazuya did.

Kazuya walked down the street, wearing a black dress that was practically lingerie, hugging her curves. She wore a leather jacket to add to the rebellious factor and a pair of knee-high red boots.

Her bold red lip was downturned as she scoffed at the people down the street, lifting an eyebrow and lightly lowering her dark sunglasses.

Boys and girls who passed the auditions at a dance studio, with the hope to become idols, were going missing. The DOPI suspected that there was something going on, something like an underground brothel with both boys and girls.

Detective Araya was posing as a fourteen-year-old girl hoping to become an idol. It worked perfectly: she was short, pretty, and learned to dance.

Kazuya knew how to sing and dance. When she was young, she'd organized a concert of sorts with her friends. But she didn't say anything, because she knew she was more likely to beat the hell out of the judges before she could even audition.

So instead, she was posing as a creepy woman looking for "fun".

When we're finished here, I'm going to take a long nap, Kazuya thought to herself. Because now I'm imagining that people's faces are melting. Haha!

Haha...ha...

My imagination's fucked.

Kazuya made it to a set of stairs leading underground, just above a hair salon. She noted the name of the salon and walked down the stairs. Sure enough, she found a man and a woman smoking by the door.

The woman stood up, spitting on the ground near Kazuya. "What the hell are you doing here? Who the hell are you? Get out!"

Kazuya pouted, placing a finger on her cheek. "Hah...I was so excited to see the eggs hatch. Is it too late?"

Immediately, the man and woman's faces changed. They opened the door with a cordial smile. "Welcome. We hope you enjoy."

Kazuya walked past them confidently, a smile lingering on her lips. "Oh, I will~!"

First, Detective Araya had to pass the audition and become the best soon-to-be idol the "dance studio" had. Kazuya had to become a frequenter at this underground casino, the Scarlet Nest, where she'd need to become a common face with everyone.

The muffled music got louder as she got closer to the doors guarded by two guards.