SEVEN. happy birthday you drunk bitch

DINNER

DINNER. A time where people sit and relax and enjoyed each other's company.

It felt almost... tense. Olivia had been sitting next to Jeremiah as the fairly large group sat around the Fisher dining room table.

Jessie had been angry that her daughter hadn't been included in her own birthday dinner and that same could be said for Melody.

Everything seemed perfectly fine for the others though. No other care in the world.

"So Cam." Jeremiah called, "You mind if I call you Cam Cameron?"

Cameron smiled, "Mm-hmm. Yeah, man. Feel free. That's funny."

Cameron had been Belly's other plus one technically. Why wouldn't she invite the guy she kissed this summer?

"Why don't you eat meat, Cam Cameron?"

"Uh, the meat industry is, like, the number one contributor to global warming. And I just, I like animals."

"Just don't come for my leather jacket." Taylor joked.

"I'm pretty sure you mean pleather." Steven smiled.

"You know, uh, actually, Belly eats meat. So, you let her kiss you with those lips?" Jeremiah asked.

"I don't judge people who eat meat."

"You know, um, maybe we should go to Nicole's party." Belly said.

"Are you going, Liv?" Jessie asked, sipping her wine.

"Uh-"

"Of course she is." Jeremiah smiled, hugging her side, "It's her seventeenth birthday! She's gonna live a little tonight."

Olivia would do anything to be with Jeremiah, but she knew she would stick out at Nicole's party.

She found no entertainment in them and saw no reason to go.

But "living a little" wouldn't hurt her.

Dinner had come to a close shortly after that. Belly and Taylor upstairs getting ready as did the boys.