TWELVE. miss lovell and the heartbroken prince

AFTER THE tourney, Olivia found herself home alone

AFTER THE tourney, Olivia found herself home alone. Her mother had been out all day and no sign of her had been alerted to Olivia.

She sat in her living room, folding laundry as a random movie played on TV.

Melody had gone to a party with Nicole and a bunch of others. Melody had been texting Olivia back and forth about how Belly and Taylor had been there.

Though Olivia had her distaste for Taylor she truly had no vendetta against Belly.

While messaging Melody she'd also been texting Conrad back and forth. He'd planned on going to this party with Steven in a few.

Olivia sighed and stood up from her chair. She grabbed her mothers clothes and placed them on her bed before leaving the dark room and hearing her phone chime from the couch.

She picked up and read the message from Belly. She furrowed her brows and walked into her bedroom. She grabbed a small bag from the floor and shoved random clothes inside.

She rushed downstairs, grabbing her keys and headed out the door.

As she locked the door behind her, saw saw headlights flashing against her house. Turning around, she held her hand above her eyes to get a better view. She jokingly scoffed and walked towards the car.

"Are you stalking me?" She asked with a smile, "I'm not that entraining to be around you know."

Conrad sat in the red Jeep, windows down, "I think you're pretty fun to be around." He smiled, "Running away?"

"Um, no." She answered, "I've got to drop something off."

"Right now?"

"Yep. I'm heading there now."

"Can I drop you off?"

Olivia sighed. He wasn't going to take no as an answer so she went ahead and sat in the passenger's seat, giving him directions to her stop.

"Did you ever think about what we talked about?" Conrad asked.

He'd mention how his mom wanted him to take Belly to the deb, that Jeremiah still had Olivia as a date. It had been a week since Olivia and Jeremy had broken up. A week since he kissed Belly and a week since Conrad and Olivia kissed.