SEVEN. i've got some baggage

OLIVIA AND Jeremiah finally made it back to the summer house and grabbed the grocery's they had stopped to get and the food they had brought Belly and Conrad

Conrad soon approached, jogging towards the duo as his black wetsuit clung to his body and his hair dripped with saltwater.

"You guys went to the store?" He asked.

"We didn't just get groceries." Jeremiah said, "We actually went to see Aunt Julia."

"How did that go?"

"Not great." He answered, "Talked to Dad yet?"

"No."

Olivia smiled, grabbing the bag from Jeremiah's hands, "I'm gonna take these inside."

Jeremiah muttered a soft thanks and the duo watched Olivia make her way inside and shut the door softly behind her.

She carried the groceries into the kitchen were she saw Belly sitting by the island.

She looked up from her phone and flipped it over, standing to her feet to help Olivia put things away.

It was mainly silent between them before Olivia cleared her throat to speak.

"Hey, Belly?"

"Hm?"

"I just wanted to let you know that's there's no bad blood between us from last summer."

Belly looked up, surprised by Olivia's words. She had expected some sort tension from last summer's "incident", but Olivia's openness caught her off guard.

"Oh," Belly paused, trying to find the right words. "That's good to hear. I never meant to—"

"I know. Trust me I know." She laughed, "Jeremiah's a heavy flirt and... things happened."

"You're being really cool about this." Belly smiled, "You aren't gonna like... hit me?"

"I couldn't hit a fly, Belly. It would have some sort of upper hand and kill me if it could." She joked, "But seriously, I-I I'm not mad or anything. I mean, I was, but not anymore."