NINE. sometimes i look in her eyes and that's where i find a glimpse of us

OLIVIA NEVER held much of a grudge towards anyone

OLIVIA NEVER held much of a grudge towards anyone. Not her exes, not even her father. She held had nothing against Belly. If anything she to would get with Belly if she could.

But Melody did tell Olivia that Belly had told the others that she'd been cheated on.

That would've completely pissed her off, but she knew that Belly was drunk and not truly her fault. Jeremiah had been the one to tell her.

"Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday." Belly apologized, "I shouldn't have told anyone anything about you like that."

"It's fine, Belly. You were drunk and you found out through someone I could trust, I guess."

Belly furrowed her brows, "I'm sorry."

"I'll talk to him about it." Olivia said, "Meanwhile, we need waltz partners and we're the only ones without them. So, Belly Conklin, can I have this dance."

It didn't take long for Belly to get into rhythm with Olivia.

"Have you spoken to Jeremiah?" Belly asked.

"Not since last night." She answered, "He actually left me on read this morning. He's been pretty upset since last night. I think it's about his dad leaving early."

That was far from it at this point.

Jeremiah actually confronted Conrad about it.

"What were you guys doing out there anyway?"

"I don't know." Conrad answered, "Just talking."

"About?"

"Don't you have a pool to vacuum?"

Nothing more really came from that conversation. Jeremiah didn't get many answers from Conrad and wouldn't any time soon.

But Conrad and Olivia had done nothing wrong.

Back at practice, Belly had been crushing Olivia's feet with her heels.

"Just take your time Belly." Olivia softly smiled.