𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍.

PLEASE VOTE!!!

PLEASE VOTE!!!

!!𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙏!!

ITALICS ARE THOUGHTS.

𝒜𝐵𝐵𝑅𝐼𝒱𝐼𝒜𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩𝒮 : Hair type, color, length - (H/T) (H/C) (H/L) , Skin color - (S/C) , Body type - (B/T)

Y/N'S POV AND 3rd PERSON POV MAY BE MIXED.

𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝑼𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒖𝒍𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔/𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅.

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝑭𝑬𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑬.

_▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂_

I told Ohma that I'd be leaving for a while he didn't care and just stared off into space in our run-down house. I'm sure that's normal for him at this point.

Right now, I'm out somewhere that looks pretty expensive, little high-schoolers staring at me and shit and old men trying to talk to me.

Of course, I scared them away like the badass that I am.

Anyways, I squinted looking closer into the paper.

"So, this is the place? At least it looks cool, I guess." I spoke out loud to myself.

As I walked towards the closed gates to the school and security guard stopped me.

"Excuse me, Miss, do you have anything to identify that you can enter the grounds?"

"Isn't this a fucking high school and casino? And why am I not allowed into this place? Shouldn't it be open like, I don't know... TWENTY-FOUR SEVEN BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING PUBLIC CASINO?" I yelled into the security guard's face.

"President Jabami had an appointment and declared she wanted a half day today."

"I'm the person she wanted to see-" I tried pushing through the guard without force, but he would budge.

"I'm sorry Miss, I cannot let you through." He said more seriously.

"Stupid fucker..."I said in less than a blink of an eye,

I climbed onto the man's body, wrapped my legs around his head, and started to squeeze.

The guy choked out," I still won't let you through-" But I squeezed tighter and snapped his neck.

"Weak." I spat as I got off of his falling body and pushed myself through the gates.

I saw a water fountain, a bunch of roses with thorns, poppies, and some other red flowers.