𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.

Y/N POV:
————————————————

As I walked home from that Jabami place I was greeted with Ohma smirking to himself, a Kazuo Yamashita in my house, and a dead-looking body, and I can see this big ass, funky ass, bloody ass, boar behind my stairs

"OHMA? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" I shrieked. I literally just got back from my Kengan employer, and the first thing I see is this?!

"Oh, hey Y/N. How was you're interview?" Ohma spoke blankly.

"Ms. Y/N? What are you doing here?" Kazuo Yamashita exclaimed curiously.

"Number one: Why is there a corpse on the floor? Two; Why is Kazuo here? And Three; WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ANIMAL?" I yelled the last part.

"Well, Ms. Y/N-"

Kazuo explained what happened while I was gone.

"Really? Ohma, you're always the first one to get into some kind of trouble." I gritted my teeth.

"Anyways, why are you here Kazuo Yamashita?"

"I don't know," spoke Kazuo Yamashita.

"Yeah, whatever weirdo anyways, CAN SOMEONE GET THIS BIG ASS BOAR OUT OF MY HOME?" I yelled at them hoping that it would be removed.

It wasn't.

————————————————
Me, Ohma, Mr.Nogi, and Ms. Kaede were at some run-down building, standing in front of some scrawny-looking dude.

Kazuo Yamashita just arrived, breathing heavily. I'm guessing he was late.

"Good to see you, Mr. Nogi. Is that Komada's replacement?"

"I can see a good fighter's spirit in him."

"Mr. Yoshitake, I'm sorry to tell you, but we are going to win today." grinned Mr. Nogi.

Ugh, they have such a cat-dog relationship, I can feel the tension in the air. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I like your confidence. But don't underestimate Lihito."

The guy looked pretty buff, with a shit-eating smirk, long blonde hair, and hazel eyes.

"That man is Yoshiro Yoshitake. He's the white hope of the real estate industry!" exclaimed-whispered Kazuo.

As Kazuo was talking to Ms. Kaede, Lihito looked down at me and smirked flirtingly, waving at me.

I gave him a death glare and stuck my middle finger out, then scoffed and put my hands back on my hips.

I looked up to Ohma just to see his "I wonder what kind of meat I could find today" look.

I sighed knowing that he's gonna mess up the floor with blood everywhere.