𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 .

LEASE VOTE!!!

LEASE VOTE!!!

!!𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙏!!

ITALICS ARE THOUGHTS.

𝒜𝐵𝐵𝑅𝐼𝒱𝐼𝒜𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩𝒮 : Hair type, color, length - (H/T) (H/C) (H/L) , Skin color - (S/C) , Body type - (B/T)

Y/N'S POV AND 3rd PERSON POV MAY BE MIXED.

𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝑼𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒖𝒍𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔/𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅.

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 : 𝑭𝑬𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑬.

_ _

CURRENT SETTING : Outside stadium hallway.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the long wait is over!" Spoke the announcer.

"Y/N..! Wake up!" Yamashita whispered-yelled at me as he nudged me awake.

"H-Huh..? What the fuck, old man..?" I angrily yelled at him, nudging me from my wonderful dream.

He flinched as I gave him a pouted-glare and shrunk in his seat.

"Raian's match is about to start..." He mumbled.

"Huh!?" I could barely hear the dude!

"The Kure's match is going to start soon." He finally spoke up.

"Oh? Then where is he?" I asked as the lights dimmed to a blue, talking about Raian.

"The troublemaker of the assassin family... Breaks into the tournament! In the name of the Kure family, he'll kill anyone who gets in his way!" Spoke Sayaka.

"I just realized I haven't had my official Kengan match yet..." I revalated.

Makoto, who was near me spoke, "Miss Yumeko told me she put in something special for when they announce you!" The freckled male smiled at me.

My heart dropped to my fucking ass, knowing that crazy bitch, she probably put something crazy as shit!

"Holy shit..." Scratching my head, I could only imagine what she did.

"...And now, standing at a six feet and two inches and weighing 207 pounds, he makes his Kengan debut today! Representing the Under Mount Inc., and also known as the "Taboo Descent," Raian Kure!" She yelled loudly at his name as the crowd starting cheering.

Everyone's eyes turned to the announced man. He was covered in dark red blood, all over his body.

"Looks like me when I'm on my monthly!" I laughed, people around me stared at me like I was crazy.

I was intrigued by the man who tried to kill me not to long ago, it sort of feels like me and him share some sort of bond, I thought until I remembered he's related to that female Kure bitch.

"Why on earth is cover in blood?!" Questioned Yamashita.

"He practically stole my idea..." I pouted.

"You were going to show up in blood..?" Asked Ohma.

"Hell yeah! Rub it all over my tits so they'll be mesmerized by them!" I said as I gave a toothy smile.

Ohma had this thinking look on his face then blushed as he thought about what I had said.

Turning away from me he gave me a thumbs up, hiding his face.

Oh.. So he does hold some kind of attraction to me. I smirked knowing I accomplished something with what I said.

"Now, welcome his opponent! This fighter was reverse-imported from The UK

"Now, welcome his opponent! This fighter was reverse-imported from The UK. His blue eyes are fixated on only victory."

"With God's protection, this holy warrior makes a sortie. Standing six-foot, two-inches, and weighing 218 pounds, a Kengan record of 48 wins no losses!-" Then Sayaka started going on about his info.

I stared at him, taking in his features boredly.

"-Mokichi... Robinson!" She yelled out, excitedly. Everyone in the arena started going off like crazy, it was insane!

"Must be his groupies..." I spoke.

Men and women from the stands started chanting his name.

Mokichi walked into the sandy-grounded arena, fiery fog filling the floor.

𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑫, 𝑰 𝑮𝑹𝑬𝑾 𝑻𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫.