𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆(𝐒) .

Y/N's POV:
TW⚠️: profanity, blood
————————————————————

Y/N's POV:TW⚠️: profanity, blood————————————————————

"Y/N-chan!" Spoke Yumeko as she pounced on me. Hugging me super tight, I could barely fucking breathe!

"L-Let go-" I managed to huff out since she was squeezing my lungs harshly.

"Yume' , let the poor girl go." Mary said with a annoyed look on her face. Makoto chuckling, rubbing the back of his head with a sweat drop.

After what seem like forever of hugging and nuzzling the black haired woman finally let me go.

"I see you've gotten yourself familiar with Makoto-kun!~" Spoke Yumeko.

"We're not 'familiar' , I hate him, he's super annoying."

"I can see where your coming from, he is my fighter in the Kengan tournament." Spoke Mary, sticking her finger in her ear as if she was getting some earwax out of it.

I only nod my head in response and then froze.

"HE'S YOUR FIGHTER?!" I yelled out.

"Unfortunately. You're probably going to be going up against him."

"Isn't that great, Y/N? We get to go head to head with each other!" Excitingly spoke Makoto.

"You must think you can win against me, huh?"

"N-No-"

"I'll have you know, if we actually do fight each other, I'm giving it my all." I glared up at him, pressing my index finger in his chest. "I will personally fuck you up." All Makoto could do was laugh, putting his hands up in surrender.

"No need to get violent, Y/N. Maybe we should go inside the ship now.

"Whatever." Stuffing my hands into my jackets pockets, I followed Yumeko and Mary into the ship.

————————————————————

Inside were tables filled with food and drinks. I drooled upon seeing all of these things. Completely disregarding the amount of people inside the ship.

I started to gobble up everything I saw in my path.

"I'm not surprised, she seem like the kind of person to eat." Monotonely spoke Mary.

"Well, how else do you build muscle?" The red haired fighter said to his employer.

"Tshs shtuff ihs relshy gud!" I spoke, muffled with the food in my mouth.

"You shouldn't talk with food in your mouth Y/N!" scolded Makoto as he came over, grabbing and napkin and coming to wipe my mouth with it, swatting it away.

————————————————————

From a distance, Ohma was watching the interaction. A fury of fire burned his heart as he thought, 'Whose that guy and why is he getting so friendly with Y/N?'