𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐆𝐔𝐘.

Y/N POV:
trigger warnings: profanity
————————————————

Currently, Ohma is having a Kengan fight with some dude named 'Jun, Jun Sekibayashi

Currently, Ohma is having a Kengan fight with some dude named 'Jun, Jun Sekibayashi.'

Some big pro wrestler guy with brown dreadlocks. He'd dominate America. But this ain't America.

"The next Kengan match will be between the GANDAI group and the Nogi group." spoke the referee.

"Ohma Tokita, the affiliated fighter for the Nogi group."

Kazuo Yamashita was mumbling about something next to me.

"DAMN THAT BITCH IS BIG!" I yelled through the audience paying attention to what was going on.

"On the other side is the affiliated fighter for GANDAI. Jun Sekibayashi!"

Screaming could be heard through the audience.

"Huh? No one is cheering for Ohma. My man beat Lihito the Ripper, that shit has gotta mean something!"

"Sorry, Ms.Kure, but Ohma beating that doesn't mean anything."Kazuo Yamashita spoke sweat dropping as I looked down at him with a death glare.

"My boyfriend has gotta be the strongest man here!"

"Stay away from each other. On your mark, okay?"

"Hey, new boy. I'll tell you something"

"I'm nothing like the guys you've fought so far in your Kengan career. I am the first fighter you've faced," Jun started to crack his hands," who is an authentic warrior."

Ohma only darkly smirked at the man, a smirk I see every time I see Ohma fight that says, "I'm gonna win" or "This guy is the real deal."

"Are you ready, you two?"

"Okay, set"

"-Fight!"

"Now let's-" Before Sekibayashi could talk anymore he was punched in the face by Ohma.

"Fuck him up, Ohma!" I yelled through the crowd like the supportive girlfriend I am.

"You are a talkative warrior. You're unguarded."

Just after that sentence, Ohma started to throw quick punches at Sekibayashi, Ohma threw a punch to his face but Jun grabbed it, leaving Ohma surprised.

I put my hands on my hips as I spoke," He's totally gonna get his ass beat! Makes him even hotter." I said as Kazuo looked at me weirdly.

Then, Ohma was thrown onto the ground by Sekibayashi and he was about to crush Ohma's face but just in time, Ohma rolled out the way.

"Nice reflexes," Jun smirked.

"Arm Whip? A classic technique."

Ohma was throwing punches as Sekibayashi dodged and tried to grapple him. Then Sekibayashi kicked Ohma in the stomach, sending him flying into someone's white car.