𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐋, 𝐏𝐓.𝟐 .

Y/N's POV:
TW⚠️: profanity, blood
————————————————————

It seemed like Ohma had his own problems, like protecting that whore, Kaede from getting hurt

It seemed like Ohma had his own problems, like protecting that whore, Kaede from getting hurt. Y'know, one of the things I hate the most are weak people.

After finishing off another victim of mine, I kicked a muscular looking man, forcing him to fall on the rustic ground, then stomping on his skull, smushing and breaking all the contents inside of it, blood everywhere.

All I could see was red, just like the blood that was splatter all over my body.

Tears gushing out of my eyes as rage filled my heart.

Why am I getting so fucking worked up over something like that?! I mean, what makes her think she has the right to order my fucking man like that!

Stomping, slicing, ripping, smashing, you name it! Brutally killing the people in the arena.

3rd PERSON POV:
————————————————————

Yumeko standing up above was in awe at me. "Look, Mary! She isn't even using any of the Kure's techniques and she's completely destroying them!" She spoke excitedly and also very proud of choosing someone like her.

"Wow." That's all Mary could say as she watched Y/N.

Y/N picked up there words through the loud. Killing another victim she turned her head up to them with a insane and menacing look in her eyes. Plus the blood splatter all over her did NOT help.

Y/N only growled now knowing that she's her and Yumeko only jumped up and down waving at her with a closed eyed, joyful smile as Mary crossed her arms, looking down at her.

That little acknowledgement made Y/N snap back to reality and notice her surrounds, she didn't kill everyone but a good multitude of them.

Turning her head to see what Ohma was doing, only to see some man about to hit Kaede like a missile.

Y/N / kinda 3rd person POV:
————————————————————

Maybe God does love me! I thought as he was getting ready to hit her.

Just then Ohma stood infront of her, protecting her, like one of those 'Damsel's in Distress' movies.

"Jeez, you should've screamed." Ohma calmly spoke has he was hit in the back, not even affected by it.

"Ah-"

"Why am I protecting you?" The sea-weeded hair male questioned himself, "But I do like a strong-minded woman." He spoke, not knowing what he just said.

In his mind what he said reminded him of Y/N as he thought about her, smiling and slightly turning red at the thought as Kaede just blushed.

My eyes widened at what he said. He likes a strong fucking minded woman? Like Kaede? I growled at that.