𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃.

Y/N's POV:
trigger warning: profanity
————————————————

"Oh no, oh no! Ohma! What are you doing to President Nogi!" Kazuo Yamashita yelled worriedly

doing to President Nogi!" Kazuo Yamashita yelled worriedly.

"Old man. What did you just say?" Ohma angrily exclaimed.

"I'll say it as many times as you want, Ohma Tokita. For the next Kengan Life-or-Death Tournament, I won't have you fight on behalf of our company." Mr. Nogi chocked out.

As much as I wanna disagree, I can't.

Ohma can't fight this, I do wish he could, but he can't. His wounds still need to be healed. And this will also benefit Mr. Nogi! If Ohma loses, Mr. Nogi won't have at least a step closer to becoming the Kengan chairman.

As Mr. Nogi said that, Ohma tighten his grip on his neck.

"I guess you want me to end your life here, huh?" Ohma growled, that was so totally hot.

"Hold on a second. Please, calm down a little!"

Those thoughts can come after this, but why Mr. Nogi? That doesn't make any sense. Actually, scratch my thoughts from earlier. Ohma could heal in a couple of days, that's total common sense! What is this old man up to?

Just then the door opened.

"Oh? Are you in the middle of something?" the unknown hippie looking guy said at the door way.

"It's you!" Exclaimed Kaede, surprised.

"Whose this bozo?"

"Tokita, let me introduce you. This is Sen Hatsumi, Nogi Group's chosen fighter for the Kengan Life-or-Death Tournament."

"Yo, reject. Good to meet you." Said Sen Hatsumi.

"Him? This guy looks like he doesn't have a care in the world!" I cackled to myself loudly.

"He's going to represent us?" Kazuo said breath taken.

"This is a disgraceful sight, pop."

I only crossed my arms, rolled my eyes and scoffed at him.

"Are you in trouble?"

"Can't you see? Just help me, you idiot." Chairman Nogi yelled.

"You heard him. Mind if  I resort to violence, reject?"

"Do you think I would let that work against me?" Ohma spoke.

"Yes, I do." Sen Hatsumi quickly grabbed the hand that Ohma was chocking the chairman with.

Everyone in the room gasped. Sen started to tighten his grip on Ohma's broken wrist, which made him drop Mr. Nogi.

"You shouldn't raise your hand to your employer. Actually before that, you should take better care of your broken arm."