𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄.

Y/N POV:

________________________________

"I can't believe this." There stood Kaede with her arms crossed, standing next to her was me, glaring harshly down at Ohma, he and Lihito bowing infront of us.

"Lihito, how could you lose all your money at the casino!" She yelled at the blonde man. I chuckled loudly at him.

"What would you had done if I hadn't taken it off of you?" She scolded.

"Idiot-"

"I'm very sorry ma'am." Lihito said looking down in shame.

'Why am I here?' Ohma thought.

"And you, Ohma!"

"Yeah, Ohma!" I yelled, pointed a finger down at him.

"I-" Kaede started before I interrupted her.

"You had those bitches all over you at that fucking casino! They were practically riding your dick! That should've been me!" I whined, the last part slipping out.

"That wasn't my fault, they wouldn't leave me alone." He hid his face from his blush when the I said the last sentence.

FLASH BACK

"Hey, babes! I'm back, I got some real good looking food!" I yelled drooling at the thought of eating it.

Stopping when I noticed a handful of girls gathered around Ohma, brushing up against him, caressing him, shit like that.

Dropping the tray of food I had in my hand, I was frozen in pure anger.

"Oh? Who is she, cutie? You're little girlfriend?" One of the girls gathered around them spoke, hugging his arm, burying in between her breast.

"She looks like one of the fighters-"

"She's kind of cute!" Faintly was heard from one of them.

"I'm going to give you all to the count of five to get of my boyfriend, or..." The aura around me stiffened and darker as I stopped midway into my decree.

"Or I'm going to tear you all limb to limb, and throw your remains off the fucking ship.

All Ohma could do was sit there, stiff in his position watching this all unfold. Not even he could calm (Y/N) down when she's angry like this.

As soon as those little whores noticed I was serious, they scurried like rats.

Snapping my head at Ohma, I glared into his soul, deeply.

"I'm going to absolutely destroy you." A vein was shown on my forehead as I crossed my arms.

Ohma gulping, blushing at her choice of words.

"L-Look, Y/N! I didn't do anything-"

"Shut up and prepare for the beating you'll receive!"

After that, Ohma, knew not to cross her, even if it wasn't his own doing. Poor man.

FLASH BACK OVER

"Whatever, Y/N's point is, you two are at risk of getting attacked at any moment!" Stormed Kaede. For once, I actually agree with her!

"Please refrain from acting so carelessly!" Started Kaede. A small, "What she said!" was heard in the background.