The beggining

Darkness.

Cold.

Pain.

Deep in that cell was a girl about 17 years old. With golden blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. she was curled up in a ball, trying to kept whatever warmth she had left.

She was bare foot, and her clothes were dirty and ripped. In the cells next to her were her 2 sisters. They weren't really related, but they lived in the cells together for the past 5 years.

On the left was the oldest of them, Michelle Lobster. And on the right was Ashley Edolas.

The cells were small and the slaves could barely move around inside. The slaves were here for one reason.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

To be auctioned off by a Slave owner named Bora.

Bora, the popular slave trader, was the one that took Lucy and her Sisters and made them into slaves. He would walk down to his camber and pick 5 girls to trade. They called it 'Slave Day'.

Mostly, he would pick a slave to torture and rape, but he would mostly abuse them. Some girls he brought back from upstairs would come back with cuts and bruises everywhere and blood all over there bodies.

He had men work for him to help his slaves. Like

Clean them,

Feed them,

And kidnap them.

Today was the day he was going to sell.

Bora walked down with a whip in his hands and a clipboard.

"Slaves!! when your name is called, move up to the front".

Lucy was trembling with fear. 'Slave Day' was the worst. He mostly picked the ones who would pay for more Cash.

"Anna Spiderwick"

A girl with raven hair that ended at her waist stepped forward from her cell.

"Alari Howling"

A girl with Brown hair that was trimmed and had a part covering her left eye came forward.

"Michelle Lobster"

Michelle scooted forward, holding her shaking body.

"Ashley Edolas"

Ashley did the same as Michelle.

Lucy started to feel fear for her sisters. But she didn't expect for the worst to happen.

"Lucy Heartfilia~", Bora called with venom in his voice.

Lucy scooted up and waited. Bora called his men to get them. The one who opened Lucy's cage was a secret friend of hers.