Announcment: im sorry

A lot of you want me to update this story, and I'm so happy that a lot of you love it.

But it kills me that I can't update it..

For those who don't know, I am differing in school. Yes I'm still a high schooler so you know I'm put in a difficult position. Well, I have been dealing with a lot this year and I wanted to take a break. Yes I have been writing other stories but it was to release me from stress.

I couldn't write this story because not only did I have no idea what to write, but I was in a difficult feeling.

I am struggling and if I could get everyone's support in my reason for not updating, I'd be thankful.

And I'd like to point out, this book will be a sorta Lemon, if that's why you guys want me to update.

I don't want you guys thinking I'll write to where they "make love", but it's about the relationship that Natsu and Lucy build. So no bad comments or inappropriate comments.

Please don't think of this as a sex book. And please support my other stories I'm writing.

Now here's the part for all of you. I can't guaranty a new chapter soon, but I'll promise to post one on Christmas! Along with (for those who read my Leonardo X reader) a loooong special chapter.

Now you guys for this book, give me some ideas on what should happen next and at the wedding. And for those who comment I promise you may be seen in the book as special guests to the wedding!

Ok, I'm sleepy now. I hope you all understand what I'm going through.

Bye for now my Chibi's.