Happiness

The sky became gloomy. Not because the weather man in tv made a mistake on it to be a hit sunny day, but it felt gloomy to her.

The sky was grey and it was cold outside.
Lucy sat herself on her bed, feeling better from the fever. Her eyes full of hurt over what she did.

But how, she thought, could she ever find love.

A slave she became and a man became her savior out of the others. She's had three masters but Bora took her away from them to have her resold. She didn't know what love was.

She stopped feeling love since her mother passed. Since her father became abusive. Since he sold her. Since through her 4 years as a slave. She is 21 years old and her father drunkly sold her at the age of 17.

She never got her dream. To be a writer. Or even a photographer. She loved things that spoke beauty when she herself didn't know the definition of the word, but knew it by a poem or a picture.

She needed to fix this. She knew what she must do because it was right.
She stood up from her bed brushing her clothes a bit to look decent.

Her footsteps echoed down the halls as she looked for Natsu

Her footsteps echoed down the halls as she looked for Natsu. She came across Virgo a minute or two and asked if he was around.

"Master-San is out at a meeting at the moment, but he shall return later this evening".

"Oh.. well, thank you Virgo. I think I'll go for a walk in the gardens".

"Shall I accompany you, princess"?

Lucy gave a kind smile to the maid, "yes, I'd like that. And you can just call me Lucy. I'm not royalty Virgo. I'm your friend".

"Will Lucy punish her friend now for calling her royalty"?

"Uh.. no. Virgo I'll never punish you".

Tears started to form in the blank face maid, which concerned Lucy.
"V-Virgo I didn't mean to hurt your feelings! I'm sorry".

"It's okay, your kindness killed me, which shall be a great punishment I will cherish "!

Virgo then started to walk down the halls with Lucy, as one thought came to her mind.

"I love you Virgo, but I'm not even gonna question you anymore".

It was a little time later, Lucy and Virgo were enjoying a laugh in conversation when something caught both their attentions.

Under a small rose bush, a hint of blue was seen. This caught their attention and they seized to the mystery blue.

"Be careful Lucy-sama", Virgo informed.