One Dance (picture edited)

Hello Readers! This is a special chapter because It's a Q & A and...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

YAY!!

Thank you all so much for your support and waiting. I am sorry it took so long but thank you for understanding my reason for lateness.

Q and A's

Q: What other fandoms are you part of outside of anime?

Well, There's The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Escape the Night, Drake and Josh, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Steven Universe.
(I know Drake and Josh is old school, but it's nice to watch childhood shows once in a while)

Q: Who is your favorite artist? Why?
Hiro Mashima, because his artwork was the start of my inspiration to want to be an anime artist and start my own mangas.

Q: How many languages have you mastered so far, or are you still learning?
I know Italian, because that's my dads family language. We do speak English but we sometimes like a little Italian. I am slowly learning Japanese.

Q: What are your top three fandoms outside of anime?

My Three Fandoms are:
1) Game of Thrones
2) Escape the Night
I only have two.

Q: Who are your three favorite anime characters?

Zeref, cause who doesn't love an bad guy with sexy hair?(Fairytail)

Kaneki, because he taught me that different kinds don't matter and we should all be equal.

Juvia, She taught me never to give up like how she never did with her love for Gray, and because I like blue hair.

Q: What would happen to you when fairytail ends?

If Fairytail ends, I'll still write stories. Fairytail isn't gone, it'll always be in my heart.

Q: What's your favorite food?

Blueberries, Pop-tarts(cookies and cream), Mint chocolate chip ice cream, Hawaiian Bread rolls, and ribs with BBQ sauce.

Q: Have you ever been anywhere cool?
Disneyland.

Q: What's your favorite show?
A tie between Fairytail and RWBY

Q: Do you prefer cats or dogs?

I Have both cats and dogs at my house so I'll go with answer C, Dwarf Bunny!

Q: Role model?
My mom. I wouldn't be who I am without her in my life. Thank you mom!

Q: Favorite writer?

That I cannot answer, because my favorite writers are everyone's stories in my Library on Wattpad.

Water splashed as the blonde girl stepped out of her tub, taking a towel and drying off her soaked body.

It may only have been three days since Lucy came back to the Dragneel Manor, but it still felt like home. Only though she rarely talked to Natsu.

It wasn't because she was scared or mad from the events, just that she was only starting to get used to him again and he was always busy with paperwork.

As she dried off she walked to her closet to pick out clothes to wear. Wanting to cover the few bruises still on her, she went with something more cover up.