Help me! (Life update)

Hehe, hey guys!

I'm still not ded.

I know there's a lot of delays in some books but, again, a stressful senior year.. ugh! It. Sucks!

Thankfully I have a stress relief. Cosplaying on my Instagram!

And I happen to be in a cosplay contest hosted by the lovely Skyrahbai. Hell, go give her a follow! She's awesome! Sweetest girl!

Anyways, I really need help! I'm already in round two of the contest (which you can find on her instagram page) and I want to try and make it to the final round! Can you help?

Here's my cosplay!

(Not my best but hey!)

That's right! Ya girl here is Juvia Lockser from fairytail!

Here's how you can help!
Go to Skyrahbai's instagram page and you'll find the cosplay voting post! All you need to do is go down to the comment section and vote for A by liking the comment!

And if ya like vote for other cosplayers too! We work hard in our cosplays. Everyone is awesome!

But it would mean a lot of you guys could help. I already got my next cosplay set and ready for the final round! So help me please!

My Instagram : maiya.k_animelove

Hurry, the contest ends tomorrow and we only got 20 votes in!

And I promise, when things are less stressful I will update! I swear! Cross my heart and maybe I might die!

Thanks anyways my lovely's and I'll see ya next time!