At school, Scott met up with Stiles who asked, "So you killed her?"

"I don't know," Scott replied. "I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

Stiles glanced at his best friend. "Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently."

""A," I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and "B," never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"Noted. Let me take a guess here-"

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not. Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

"Who, Derek? Aren't you forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

Scott nodded, then said, "Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?"

"Like it actually happened."

They made their way outside to see a bus that looked like a supernatural creature had attacked it.

"I think it did." Stiles glanced at Scott. "She's probably fine."

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles," Scott said as he began panicking.

They walked back into the school and Stiles replied, "It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?"

"No."

Scott walked off to look for Allison.

He bumped into her and Carter smirked lightly as he mad his way to his locker.

A voice sounded over the loudspeaker. "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled."

They entered the classroom and sat down.

Scott looked at Jackson who asked, "What are you looking at, asswipe?"

"Maybe it was my blood on the door," Scott guessed.

"Could have been animal blood," Stiles said. "You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something."

"And did what?"

"Ate it."

"Raw?"

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven. I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything."

"Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

Stiles replied, "No."

Harris instructed them to move and Scott and Stiles moved to their new desks.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much," Harris said.

"Hey, I think they found something," Harley suddenly stated.

Students gathered at the window and Scott said, "That's not a rabbit."