Season Three

Lydia, as she drove, glanced at Allison and said, "It is not a double date. It is a group thing."

Allison frowned. "Do they know it's a group thing? 'Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back out there."

Lydia let out an annoyed sigh. "You were in France and didn't do any dating for four months?"

"Did you? I mean, after..."

"Do not say his name."

"Everything was dealt with?" Kinsey inquired. "He's okay? You told me basically nothing, which, you know, is freaking fantastic."

Lydia sighed again. "Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, like how not to randomly kill people during the full moon."

"So then you've talked to him?" Allison wondered.

"Uh, not since he left for London."

"You mean since his dad moved him to London."

Lydia pursed her lips. "Whatever, he left. And seriously, an American werewolf in London? Like, that's not gonna be a disaster."

Kinsey laughed. "It sounds like a bad disaster movie." Lydia glared at her. "Sorry."

Allison glanced at Lydia. "So you're totally over him?"

Lydia let out a scoff. "Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't? Yes, it is a double date. It's not an orgy. You'll live. Kinsey gets a pass this time."

Kinsey frowned. "I'll avoid him for as long as I want to, thank you."

Kinsey rested her head on the window. A blue Jeep caught her attention. "Oh my god," she muttered. "Lydia, drive faster."

Allison glanced at what she looking at and turned to her friend. "Lydia, go! Just go!"

"But the light," Lydia protested.

The light was red, and they were stuck at it, as were the boys. Kinsey shrunk deeper into the seat, not wanting to be confronted by either boy. Especially a certain spastic boy who had been trying to contact her all summer.

Stiles opened the window, calling out to them.

Lydia ran a red. "You two all right?"

Kinsey nodded. "Yup."

Allison said after a moment, "Lydia, stop. We need to go back and talk to them."

Kinsey glanced back. "Why'd the Jeep stop?"

Lydia sighed. "It's Scott and Stiles. Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?"

Kinsey faced forward and suddenly screamed. Moments later, something rushed the car. Pieces of glass stuck into her arms. As soon as the glass stopped, Kinsey opened her door and fell out. She was picked up by two familiar hands.

Stiles studied her and said, "Kinsey, your arms."

Kinsey's gaze turned to her sister's car. "That deer ran into us."

Scott ran to Allison to find out if she was okay.

Lydia protested, "Well, I'm not okay. I am totally freaking out. How the hell does it just run into us? I saw its eyes right before it hit us. It was like it... it was like it was crazy."

Carter looked Lydia over. "Did it hurt you?"

Lydia shook her head. "No."

Scott touched the deer. "No, it was scared. Actually... terrified."