Kinsey and Carter stared down the rock wall and watched Allison and Scott climb up. They began flirting, and Kinsey tapped her foot,  waiting as she stared at the rock wall impatiently.

Scott moved closer to Allison, and she kicked him further down the wall. Coach smirked. "McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. Right? All right, next two. Stilinski, and um, Little Martin. Your turn."

Kinsey glanced at Stiles with a grin. "Get ready to eat my dust."

"Not if I beat you first," he shot back.

Kinsey began climbing the wall. Stiles climbed up, soon reaching where she was, and she used her foot to block him from getting close to her.

As soon as Kinsey reached the top, she looked down at Stiles. "How are you feeling?"

"You cheated, Kins," Stiles said. "You wouldn't let me climb."

"Too bad, so sad."

"You should've let me get to the top!"

"Without a fight? No way."

Coach frowned at them. "Enough. Next two. Erica and Carter."

Erica started climbing the wall and muttered, "Oh, please-"

Coach looked up at her. "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?"

Lydia frowned. "Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out."

"Erica," Coach called again.

"I'm fine," Erica mumbled.

Allison was quiet a moment before she said, "Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she epileptic."

Carter started helping Erica down. "Hey, it's okay. I'm gonna help you, okay?"

Coach threw his hands in the air. "Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get -- Erica -- y-you're fine. Just -- Just kick off from the wall. Th-There's a mat to catch you. Come on. See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine."

Kinsey made her way to Erica and said, "You're all right now."

She nodded and sighed. "Why'd you come over?"

"Epilepsy isn't something to take lightly. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

Suddenly, Erica fell to the ground and began seizing. Scott, Allison and Stiles ran out while Kinsey and Carter placed Erica on her side.

Allison looked at her. "How'd you know?"

"It's what you're supposed to do so someone seizing doesn't choke on themselves."

Allison turned to Scott. "How'd you know?"

Scott met Allison's eyes. "I felt it."

Paramedics came and took her to the hospital while Carter walked with Scott and Stiles to lunch. Kinsey had gone to follow her sister. Scott and Allison sat at the normal table the group always sat at. Stiles went to talk to Boyd.

Stiles sat down and said, "Boyd. You got the keys?"

Boyd frowned at him. "This isn't a favor. It's a transaction."

"Right, yeah. Absolutely."

He gave Boyd a twenty, causing Boyd to say, "I said fifty."

"Really, I-I remember twenty. I don't know. I have a really good verbal memory. And I remember twenty. I remember that distinct "twa" sound, "twa-enty."