In class, the students were handed back their tests and Malia waved hers around excitedly. "Lydia? Lydia. Did you hear me? Look. I passed."

"'C-minus'," Lydia said.

"Your notes are great when they're not written in code."

Carter's test was handed back and he saw a 'A'. He smiled at his score. Another test was placed on Malia's desk . It was an 'F'. Coach frowned at her. "Disappointed, Malia. Profoundly disappointed."

Lydia pursed her lips a moment. "I'll send you my notes."

Kira looked between them. "It's over. The computers are off. No more assassins. No more murders. No one's dying."

"Not yet," Lydia whispered.

They shared a silent look, knowing that someone was going to die.

School ended and Carter made his way home. Between all the supernatural stuff going on, he found it important to try to get as much rest between things as he could.

---

The next day at school, as soon as they arrived, Liam and Stiles grabbed Kinsey's arm.

She pulled away and frowned. "Hey! What?"

Liam met her eyes. "Have you heard from Scott today?"

Stiles nodded. "Everything's fine. I got a text from him this morning and he said he might be a little late."

"Well, how late is late? Is he always late?"

Trying to calm Liam down, Kinsey said, "He's good about time. Most of the time. You're playing Devenford Prep, right?"

Liam nodded. "This time, it's an actual game."

"Well, I'm sure you can beat them." She flinched slightly, getting a glimpse of a dark place and looked between her friends, thankful neither seemed to have noticed.

On the bench, Liam grew more and more worried by the minute. "He shouldn't be late."

"Who shouldn't be late?" Coach asked as he passed them.

Carter looked up at him. "Scott and Kira are going to be slightly late."

Coach narrowed his eyes at them. "Slightly... Slightly is still late. What are they doing?"

"They're doing something that's going to make them late," Stiles answered.

"What could Scott and Kira be doing right now that's more important than playing in the first game?"

Their expressions became pained as Stiles shook his head. "Oh, Coach."

Stiles opened his mouth to say something else and Kinsey swatted his shoulder, causing him to glare at her. "Scott wouldn't miss the first game. He'll be here."

Coach glared at her. "I'll hold you to that, Martin."

They walked out to the field and Liam said, "He's not gonna make it, is he?"

Stiles shook his head. "Probably not."

Time passed and Liam looked around. "They're still not here."

Stiles turned to him. "Okay, what's really going on? Are you nervous about the full moon? It's not for another 24 hours." Liam glanced up at the sky and nodded.

Carter glanced at the beta. "You'll be fine. Just try not to wolf out on anyone."

Liam saw the calm expressions Stiles, Carter and Kinsey had and frowned. "You three aren't worried?"

Stiles finished lacing his gear as he said, "Okay, we're mildly concerned. Mildly."

Liam let out a groan. "We're gonna lose without him."

Stiles shook his head. "No we're not. We can be just as good as Scott. I've been practicing. Let me tell you something. I'm getting good. Really good."

Kinsey let out a scoff and Stiles shot her a look. "I'm glad you have so much faith in me."

She put on a tiny smile. "Just win the game for me, Stiles."

"Okay. But you have to wish us luck. And you have to mean it."

"I do mean it."

"You're my good luck charm, Kins."

A more genuine smile crossed the redhead's face. "I wish you two all the luck in this game."

Carter cleared his throat. "Hey. I'm still here."

They walked onto the field and as soon as the game began, Stiles showed himself to be a complete disaster, as usual. The ball hit him in the head and he tripped over his feet. Coach made his way over to Carter and Kinsey. "What is he doing?"

The redhead shrugged. "He's trying to play lacrosse."

"Where's McCall?"

"If Kinsey and I knew, we'd tell you," Carter told him as he flicked his eyes to Kinsey, thinking she knew something given her power.

Coach made his way back to the bench and Kinsey and Carter turned back to the field. The score was 0-4, in favor of Devenford.

The first quarter ended and Stiles sighed. "All right. Neither of them are answering. Kinsey? Carter? Are you having any luck?"

Kinsey and Carter shook their heads as Liam stood and began protesting. "You're leaving? What are you going to tell Coach?"

"You'll figure it out. Just don't give anything away. You're a great lacrosse player, so play lacrosse."

Stiles, Kinsey and Carter made their way to the former's father and Malia appeared. "Want me to stay here if here if he shows up?"

"Yes," Stiles, Kinsey and Carter answered.

They made their way to the station and rejoined Stiles' dad.

Kinsey clapped her hands together as she said, "Okay, this is gonna sound kind of crazy, but hear me out. Scott and Kira texted us saying they'd be a little late. But that was hours ago, and we haven't heard from them since. Stiles, Carter and I tried calling them all day, but we've only gotten their voicemails. Something isn't adding up and we have to find them. I've been having weird visions, but I have no idea where... Oh, damn it. I think I have an idea. But I need to check that I'm right."

Sheriff Stilinski stood. "Then let's find them. I know you'll figure it out, Kinsey."

They made their way to Derek's loft and it looked like someone broke in.

Kinsey knelt down and picked up a piece of glass. "What happened here?"

He glanced down at her and said, "It was supposed to be a date. He asked if he could use the loft for the date."

A concerned look crossed Kinsey's face.

"So they were both here?" the sheriff questioned.

Braeden nodded. "And they're both gone."

Stiles' phone rang, and he answered it. "Hi."

"Scott's been taken," Lydia informed.

Carter nodded. "Not just Scott. Kira as well."

Stiles frowned. "We're just not sure where."

Deaton looked at them. "Your friends already know."

"Mexico," Lydia and Kinsey said, glancing between the group.

"And if you want to save his life, that's where you're going too."