Chapter 4 - Bed Peace

Alexis' POV:

It had been about a week plus a few days since the Nando's lunch date with Will and we have been getting along great. Today is Tuesday, right now I'm in my written communications class listening to the professor blabber about something that didn't spark my interest. My mind was more so focused on what would be happening later. Will had invited me to come over to his room because he needed a study partner and so did I. We may not be in any of the same classes but that doesn't mean we couldn't help each other out.

"Ms. Sutton, are you paying any attention?" My professor inquired. He must have made his way to my seat while I was daydreaming. In an attempt to redeem myself I nodded my head and gawked at some of the notes that were jotted down on the board.

Like fate had smiled down on me the bell rang and class was over. I pushed through the crowds of people coming out of the classroom and made my way to the chemistry building. Oh mercy, how I hated chemistry. On my way there I caught a glimpse of William walking with two other blokes who I'm guessing are his friends.

One of them must have seen me staring and gestured toward me. Will looked my way giving me a smile followed with a wink. I stuck my tongue out at him as my reply then he did something I didn't expect back. Will put a peace sign up with his fingers against his mouth then wiggled his tongue through indicating something dirty. My eyes grew wide and all he did was laugh. As I turned my head to watch where I was walking I could still hear his chuckle.

Eventually I made it to the chemistry building still a little shocked about the whole thing that happened. I attended my laboratory and followed the procedure out just wanting to get it done and over with. Chemistry lab was usually about three hours long, but if a group finished early they could leave. The lab for today wasn't that long but unfortunately for me my partner was being a major fuck up.

"What the fuck Isaac? That's the third time you messed up the solutions." I sighed rolling my eyes. Most of the time Isaac, my lab partner, wasn't that bad; I guess he was having one of those days.

"I'm sorry Alexis, I've been having a pretty shitty day. Look let's just add everything together," he suggested.

I rushed to stop him, "No no don't do that!" I yelled, but it was too late. Before we knew it there was chemicals bubbling all over the table and it made a mess onto the floor. Our chemistry instructor told us we were going to have to take a 50% on the lab and that we are dismissed for the day.

"Thanks a lot Isaac." I told him. He didn't say anything back he kind of just looked the other way to leave the chemistry lab. The feeling is mutual then.

My phone buzzed as I picked it up along with my backpack and walked out of the room. There were several notifications on my phone, most of them being texts from Will. He said once I was finished with class to head over to his dormitory. I responded telling him that I was walking there now.

Once I arrived I told him to come down to the main entrance to find me. A couple minutes later Will appears in front of me giving me a hug. Will gave the best hugs if I'll say it. He lead me back down a corridor and through a door. Two flights of stairs and another hallway later we reached his room.

"So how was your day?" William asked.

"Rather shit if I do say so myself." I immediately threw my bag down as he sat on the bed patting a spot next to him.

"That's rough. You mind telling me about it?" He seemed slightly concerned, but I waved it off sitting cross-legged on his bed facing him.

"Don't worry about it. We should just get down to business." I smiled and he returned a smirk.