Chapter 2

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Takemichi has challenged Kiyomasa in order to save his friend Takuya. Will Takemichi stand his ground and win this fight? Or will he end up meeting his demise? But little does he know certain people will pull up to befriend him, especially one that he recognises...

Takemichi POV

Takemichi is having a face off against Kiyomasa who he just challenged to a fight. The King vs The Slave.

Takemichi: "I have to find the two leaders of the Tokyo Manji Gang."

Takemichi: "Both Sano and Kisaki."

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi: "As long as I'm a slave, I'm never gonna see them."

Takemichi looks forward to see Kiyomasa preparing himself to fight.

Kiyomasa: "You better not regret this."

*BAM*

Kiyomasa sends a heavy left hook right into Takemichi's stomach winding him. From that one hit Takemichi understood that he had no chance at beating Kiyomasa.

*SMACK*

Kiyomasa throws another punch right into Takemichi's face leaving him dazed. Then proceeds to throw a left hook. Takemichi's friends worry for him as he's getting pummelled by Kiyomasa. Kiyomasa lands a punch to Takemichi's liver leaving him stunned then grabs him and knees him in the face leaving him with a nosebleed.

The crowd continuous to cheer as Kiyomasa is overwhelming Takemichi. Kiyomasa sends a powerful kick straight to Takemichi's face leaving him almost unconscious. Blood is dripping from Takemichi's face, but he doesn't give up.

Takemichi: "I'm not done yet..."

Takemichi's friends are in shock that he still has the need to continue this fight. Kiyomasa spits out his cigarettes and gives a mean smirk. He then assaults Takemichi was continuous attacks on punches and kicks.

Takemichi then grabs hold of Kiyomasa. Kiyomasa begins to knee him in the face attempting to get Takemichi off of him, but Takemichi is not giving up. Kiyomasa begins to sweat in exhaustion from beating Takemichi. Takemichi starts to grin as his resolve is more powerful than Kiyomasa's assault.

Takemichi: "I'm not... done yet..."

Takemichi's friends plead for him to stop, but Takemichi refuses to stop. He declares that he can't turn back.

Takemichi: "Kiyomasa of the Tokyo Manji Gang..."

Takemichi: "If you wanna win, you're gonna have to actually kill me."

Takemichi's got a big grin on his face with tears in his eyes. Kiyomasa gets annoyed and asks for his bat, but the crowd of delinquents start questioning his decision. 

Just then three figures approach him.

???: "Hey, Kiyomasa. "

???: "You're scarin' the crowd."

Takemichi: 'Who is that?'

???: "Calm down, you dumbass."

Yamagichi: "A blonde ponytail and a shaved head...and a dragon tattoo on his temple."