Chapter 9

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

A/N: First thing first I just wanna apologise for the delay on this chapter. Not gonna lie its been hella hard since  too hot and the energy getting sucked outta me as well as going gym and that. So yeah.

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Mikey and Draken had an argument after what happened to their friend Pah-chin. Yoshinoya and Takemichi had enough of their squabble and have decided to take action.

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi POV

Takemichi: "You assholes! Cut the shit!"

Yoshinoya: "That's enough you guys!"

Mikey/Draken: "What?"

Akkun: "Takemichi and Yoshinoya are pissed!"

Takuya: "Oh, shit!"

Takemichi: "My precious memories... you just ruined all of them."

<------------------------------------------->

Yoshinoya POV

Draken: "When did this happen?"

Yoshinoya: "Are you guys dumb?! You guys shouldn't be fighting like this!"

Mikey: "Yoshi-chin, we're sorry..."

Yoshinoya: "..."

Yoshinoya: "Hmph!"

Yoshinoya calmed down and let go of Mikey and Draken then sat down on the ground with a neutral expression.

Takemichi: "Don't give that shit!"

Takemichi charged at Mikey and attempted to punch, but Mikey easily dodged those punches and tripped and fell into the trash.

Mikey: "You okay, Takemitchy?"

Takemichi: "Shut up! You could give a rat's ass about my memories, huh?!"

Yoshinoya: "I think he's mad, guys."

Draken: "Okay, calm down, dude."

Takemichi: "Calm down?! Piss off! You're the ones that went all crazy!"

Takemichi's friends came out the door and held him back to calm him down.

Akkun: "Takemichi, don't! Do you have a death wish?!"

Takemichi: "Shut up! Let go of me! You don't give a shit about what happens to those around you, do you?!"

Draken: "Sorry, man. We didn't mean to hurt you."

Takemichi: "You don't even know I exist, do you?!"

Takemichi calmed down and fell on his knees. He looked at his broken things and started to cry. Yoshinoya felt a little bit bad for him. Unfortunately, he had no burgers at the moment. 

Takemichi: "You don't... You don't realize how much trouble you cause for people around you when you two fight, do you?"

Takemichi: "All the people who looked up to you two end up fighting, too!"