Chapter 4

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Takemichi had a heart warming conversation with his new friends Mikey and Yoshinoya. He learnt of Mikey's goals and has earned Yoshinoya's friendship. In the future Takemichi and Naoto discover that Kisaki has reign over Toman and Mikey and Yoshinoya has disappeared, whereas Draken dies during the Battle of 8/3. It's up to Takemichi to save them.

<------------------------------------------->

Yoshinoya POV

It was currently the evening and Yoshinoya was riding his tricycle, he was on his way to the Musashi Shrine. Apparently there was a very important meeting, so he obviously had to join in. All he wanted to do was just enjoy eating burgers at home.

Yoshinoya: "Man, I don't wanna go to this meeting! This sucks!"

Yoshinoya: "Screw you Mikey! Making me go to this dumb meeting when I can be at home enjoying burgers!"

<------------------------------------------->

Timeskip

Yoshinoya POV

Unfortunately, Yoshinoya got to the Musashi Shrine a bit too early. Yoshinoya is currently squatting down eating the last of his burgers, contemplating life.

Yoshinoya: "Ah, this meeting is going to take ages! I have things to do, y'know!"

???: "Like what? Eating burgers like you usually do?"

Yoshinoya turns around and he sees his silver haired friend.

Yoshinoya: "Oh! Mitsu! Yes I would enjoy eating burgers, but I had to leave it and come here!"

Mitsuya: "Don't worry, Yoshinoya. The meeting won't take long, and besides, you'll probably be interested in what Mikey has to say."

This peaks Yoshinoya's interest as his eye brow raises.

Yoshinoya: "Hmmmmm? Really? I wonder what it could be. Better be exciting! Hehehe!"

Yoshinoya then shows his joyful grin as the sound of motorcycles roared as the members of Tokyo Manji Gang reached the Musashi Shrine. Yoshinoya jumps to stand up.

Yoshinoya: "Yosh! Enough waiting! Let's do this!"

Takemichi POV

Takemichi arrived at the Musashi Shrine with his girlfriend Tachibana.

Tachibana: "They look really scary."

Takemichi: "D-Don't worry. I'm here. Just don't stare at them."

Takemichi: "Who wears biker gang outfits nowadays? And there are so many of them..."

A couple of Tokyo Manji Gang biker members spot Takemichi and Tachibana and go up to them.

Random Delinquent #1: "Hey! Who the hell d'you think yer starin' at, huh?! Scram!"

Random Delinquent #1: "What the hell's yer problem?!"

Random Delinquent #2: "I'll murder you!"