Chapter 10

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Mikey and Draken made up. At August 3rd Yoshinoya had some fun with his friend then things went bad. Peh-yan showed up and Draken and Yoshinoya got jumped by two Moebius members.  This is where Yoshinoya shows what he's made of.

<------------------------------------------->

Yoshinoya POV

Yoshinoya: "Draken, you okay?"

Draken: "Yeah, just a small wound. How 'bout you?"

Yoshinoya: "Better than ever."

Yoshinoya: "It's not like they can take us down this easily."

Yoshinoya and Draken smirked.

Draken: "You ready?"

Yoshinoya: "Yosh!"

Yoshinoya's smirked widened as he charged into battle.

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi POV

Takemichi found out that members from Moebius are planning to kill Draken and Yoshinoya. Unfortunately, he was captured by Kiyomasa's group. Takemichi escaped and stumbled upon Mitsuya. Takemichi and Mitsuya are now on their way to find the two.

Takemichi: "We need to let Draken-kun and Yoshinoya-kun know!"

Mitsuya: "Considering we saw Peh-yan's ride, shit might already be going down."

Takemichi: "Mitsuya-kun!"

Takemichi: "The parking lot..."

Takemichi: "Is there another parking lot other than the one we were just at?"

Mitsuya: "I think there's one out back."

Takemichi: "That's it, then!"

Takemichi ran the other way.

Mitsuya: "Hey!"

Takemichi: 'Please let me make it in time!'

Takemichi and Mitsuya ran through the pathway, but when they got to the parking lot. A lot of Moebius members were bloodied and bruised having been knocked out by Draken and Yoshinoya. They heard noises around the corner and ran towards it.

Yoshinoya POV

Draken and Yoshinoya were surrounded by 50 Moebius members. Yoshinoya with a knife stuck in his back and Draken being concussed still managing to fight on. Draken was bleeding from his head and Yoshinoya's back had blood dripping out of it.

Yoshinoya began fighting the Moebius members. He sent one flying through the bushes and knocked three out with his punches. Draken punches one in the face and kicked the other. 

Yoshinoya: "You guys really think you can kill me this easily?! You even got my burger wet, you bastards!"

A Moebius member attempted to punch Yoshinoya, but Yoshinoya sent a kick to his face instantly knocking him out.

Yoshinoya had the biggest grin on his face yet. He was enjoying this fight.

???: "Draken-kun! Yoshinoya-kun!"