Chapter 6

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Takemichi followed Draken and Yoshinoya to the Hospital and realised that Mikey needs Draken and Yoshinoya needs them. He overhead the conversation with him and Mitsuya and Draken. We learnt about a bit of Yoshinoya's past and what triggers him.

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi POV

Takemichi: 'There's no way Mikey, Draken and Yoshinoya would ever fight each other. Draken dies on August 3rd. I need to find out everything I can about Moebius by then!'

<------------------------------------------->

Draken POV

Flashback

Young Draken: 'I was born in Shibuya's red-light district. No idea who my dad is. My mom was a prostitute She up and left when I was two. My home is a brothel.'

Young Draken was a subordinate for the Sameyama Crew that dominated the neighbourhood. They beat him up and made him obey them. The leader told him to get a kid named Mikey from elementary and bring him to them. Young Draken was walked when he stopped around the corner when he saw a student.

Young Draken: "Hey!"

Young Draken: "You're from Seventh Elementary, aren't ya?"

Student: "Y-Yeah..."

Young Draken: "I'm looking for Mikey. Know where he is?"

Student: "I just saw Mikey-kun, along with this weird kid."

Just as he said that, two kids passed by. When Young Draken got a look at them, one was smaller than the blonde one and was wearing what looked a burger on their head and he was eating a burger while being piggy back ridded by the blonde one as he held onto his lollipop.

Student: "Mikey-kun!"

Young Mikey: "Hmm, what?"

Young Yoshinoya: *Nom*

Young Draken: 'That's not what I imagined at all! I figured he was a stacked beast way bigger than me! This dude's a runt! He's just a kid! And what's with that kid on his back?! Is that a burger he's wearing? He's comin' over here. Shit! Should I fight them?'