Chapter 8

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Moebius surrounded the Toman, but Mikey as able to one shot Osanai and put Moebius in their place. But Pah stabbed Osanai in the back and all hell went loose, he decided to turn himself in leaving the rest to run. Takemichi passed out but Yoshinoya carried him to safety.

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi POV

Takemichi: 'Huh? Where am I?'

Takemichi awoke from his sleep and stretched both his arms out. Just then he felt something on each sides. One soft and one hard. He continued to move both his hands and looked to his right and saw he was touching Emma's breast.

Emma: "You perv."

Takemichi: "Emma-chan! You've got the wrong idea! That was beyond my control!"

Takemichi: "Wait, if you're soft then who's the hard-"

Takemichi looked to his left and saw that he grabbed Yoshinoya's chest. Yoshinoya had a confused expression.

Yoshinoya: "Michi. If you wanted a burger you could've just asked. No need to get all touchy!"

Takemichi: "AHHHH!"

<------------------------------------------->

Yoshinoya POV

After Takemichi's panicking he finally calmed down.

Takemichi: "I'm in the hospital?"

Yoshinoya: "Yep! I carried you all the way here! Unfortunately they couldn't let me feed you burgers in your sleep!"

Yoshinoya: "I said it would help heal, but they wouldn't allow it! Bunch of scummy boys!"

Yoshinoya crossed his arms and pouted while Emma thought it was cute and Takemichi thought it was questionable.

Takemichi: "Oh, thank you so much, Yoshinoya-kun. Sorry to cause you so much trouble."

Yoshinoya: "Don't worry! It's always best to help out your friends, right?!"

Takemichi: "Uh, yeah..."

Takemichi: "Where's Mikey-kun and everyone else? Are they okay?"

Yoshinoya: "Uhhhhhh... I forgot."

Emma: "Draken called me. When I got there, I found you."

Takemichi: "Where's Draken-kun?"

Emma started tearing up.

Emma: "He got in a fight with Mikey."

Yoshinoya: "Oh yes, I remember! That is very bad indeed!"

Takemichi: "Wh-Why did they start fighting?"

Emma: "I don't know. Things just kept escalating. Apparently Toman ended up divided between the Mikey faction, Draken faction and Yoshinoya faction."

Emma: "Something about Pah-chin getting caught... they all started fighting."