𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 :)

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    ATHENA STEL'LEK, the senator and diplomatic officer of the largest weapon manufacturing planet, Balmorra. She, as well as everyone else, had no clue of the growing threat of the Sith invasions–it was a surprise when word got to the Senate. But she wasn't completely clueless, like every other citizen of the Old Republic.

    She was cursed with these visions. Ones that showed the destruction of the Republic and the rise of the Sith. Ones that showed a man completely infatuated with her despite never ever actually seeing his face. The man was present in every single nightmare.

    It seemed as if with every passing moment he would be getting closer to her, both physically and emotionally. As the war started, Athena would grow angry at random times of the day and she knew it wasn't her that was angry. So, she did what every person would do–speak to the Grand Master, Satele Shan.

    The Jedi had realized the advantage her visions would give to the Republic, and with Athena's knowledge, the ten years of straight loss had broken. The senator worked closely with the Jedi, finally feeling free of her haunting dreams and visions.

     That is until that one night.

    The night of Balmorra was stale, as per usual. The wind blew softly as the factories had finally gone to rest. The polluted air was rejuvenating, preparing for the hardships of the next day. It was peaceful. Too peaceful.