[06] The Fear.

[YEJI]

After shopping, we returned home and I asked one of the maids to take things to Ryujin's room. When we arrived, it was already past breakfast time and dinner time was approaching. I ordered her to prepare a small snack for both of us, so that we could wait until dinner time without any problems. Ryujin said goodbye and went up to her room, I did the same and went up to mine, as I needed some rest. I had barely laid down on my bed when I heard a scream, I knew it was hers. Different from the nightmare night, it sounded much more like someone who is startled by something.

I left my room and went towards hers, wondering what was going on. I entered the room without knocking, and found Ryujin sitting on the bed with the shopping bags around her. I couldn't help but laugh at the scene, she had wide eyes and an open mouth staring at a pair of panties in her hands. She looked like she was seeing the most absurd thing in the world, checking it out from all sides. When she realized my presence, she hid the piece behind herself, the more amusing I found it. How could a grown woman be so beautiful with that shocked expression on her face? Ryujin looked like a little girl who needed to be cared for and taught about the things of life, and at the same time she looked like an innocent woman. I was delighted with everything she did, even when I became impatient with her strange attitudes.

"How can you be so small?" She asked whisperingly taking the panties in her hands again.

"What? It's not small, it's a normal size." I spoke, laughing again, imagining that Ryujin would be even more shocked if she saw the panties that are smaller than that.

"Normal size?" She asked, visibly embarrassed. It was funny how Ryujin water in the face of things she didn't know.

"Yes." I spoke sitting next to her taking out of the bags everything we had bought, in fact that I had bought for her, since she just stared at me as if I was doing something wrong.

"Why did you buy so many things? I told you I didn't need anything." She spoke as she looked at the clothes I had chosen.

"Maybe right now you don't feel comfortable in those kinds of clothes, but it's all yours. You can wear it whenever you want." I explained, hoping she would not take it as an order.

"Okay. Thank you." She spoke, sounding annoyed at the purchase. Ryujin's expressions were easily decipherable.

"I know we didn't get off to a very good start, I also know it's hard to get used to change, especially when it's so different from what you were living three days ago. But I want you to know that I will be ready to help you whenever you need it." I spoke, hoping that things wouldn't remain awkward between us.

"Thank you." She thanked me.

"Now get some rest. I'll be in my room if you need me." I said, leaving the room.

I went back to my room and because I was so tired, I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, I found Ryujin next to the bed. I thought I was dreaming, closed my eyes and opened them again. It was really her in my room. I sat up in bed, still confused by her presence there, she had a strange expression on her face. She stared at me without saying what she was doing there, she looked scared.

"Yeji." She spoke low, getting my attention.

"Yes?" I replied, watching her rub one hand over the other. "Ryujin? What are you doing here?" I asked, as she fell silent without telling me what she wanted.

"Mrs. Lee asked me to come and let you know that dinner is ready." She spoke with difficulty.

"Ah. I don't want dinner, I'm not hungry." I replied. Likewise, I was still tired, all I wanted was to go back to sleep.