Who's Caulifla? - Target Acquired!

Third person POV

Yelling, cheering, swearing and cursing echoed throughout a bar in a small little town, on a planet called Phoebus. It was essentially a solar gas station, there wasn't much to do on the planet besides drink, refuel or relax. A large, burly man with olive skin and a scar on his face smiles a mischievous, toothy grin at a barmaid. Only, he was missing quite a few teeth.

Man: Oi, love... Why don't you come be with a real man?

The barmaid in question was a fair young woman, with bronze skin and darker hair, however she wasn't amused by the burly man as she was trying to provide service to another man, who was much leaner and smaller in comparison, thus the man's earlier comment.

Barmaid: Ghetti, shut yer yap, you're bothering me customer.

She turns to the man in the trench coat and smiles.

Barmaid: And what can I get you? I haven't seen yer face 'round 'ere before.

The man in the trench coat looks her over, then pulls out a small stack of money.

Man: I'd like something bitter and hard. I don't have much to do for a while, so I want to relax...

The barmaid smiles and takes the money before walking away to get him some drinks, and the burly man from earlier slowly staggers his way to the smaller man, despite his friends protesting.

Ghetti: So ya think you can just take my woman, huh?

The smaller man glares daggers into the burly man, then sighs and looks away from him.

Man: Piss off.

Getting frustrated, Ghetti slams his hands down on the table, startling the other male a little, but he quickly regains his composure.

Man: Look man, shove off and there won't be any-

However he's cut off as the burly man slams his fist into his face with his full might, however, to the burly man's confusion, the smaller man didn't even budge.

Man: I'll give you one last chance, I'm trying to enjoy myself.

Ghetti, now angered, stands up and yells out.

Ghetti: Let's take this outside, punk!

The smaller man sighs and follows Ghetti as he staggers through the entrance of the bar, down it's front steps, and into the road.

Ghetti then takes a brawler type of fighting stance and smirks.

Ghetti: You're in for a world of pa-

However, this time he was cut off as the smaller man struck him in the stomach before he could even register his movements. Pain began to flow through the burly man and he grabs at his stomach before vomiting violently, some blood mixed with the alcohol.

Ghetti: Wh-who the hell are you...?

The smaller man crosses his arms and sighs in annoyance.

Man: What a drag... Name's Y/n L/n.

Ghetti stares at the other man for a moment before throwing his head back and roaring in laughter.

Ghetti: You? You're a li'l shrimp! You're supposed to be the Y/n L/n? The famous mercenary?! Get outta here!

After a moment of silence from the other male, Ghetti stops laughing.

Ghetti: Y-you... You're serious?

Y/n: I was just about to ask you the same thing... Listen dude, I won't hurt you this time... But if you interrupt my peaceful downtime again, I'll rearrange your face.

With that, he turns and walks back into the bar, just as the barmaid came back to his table.

Barmaid: Hey sug, here's that order.

The mercenary takes his seat again, grabbing a mug and leaning back in his seat before tilting the container to his lips and drinking the contents quickly.

After a few minutes, a man walks over. He had dark skin and greying hair, with a mischievous grin on his lips.

Man: I hear you're that mercenary, Y/n L/n.

Y/n: Uh-huh... You caught me at a bad time, I'm off duty.

Man: You don't have a boss?

Y/n: I'm the boss... Now what is it?

Man: I just wanted confirmation, it's an honor to meet ya.

Y/n just nods before returning to drinking his beverage, but once he realizes more men had surrounded him, he sighs. He was tempted to flare up his aura and knock them back.

Y/n: Let me guess, you're all a gang.

The men nod, annoying the man further.

Y/n: I'm not working for anything less than one billion Zeni.

Hoping his sentence would deter the men, he goes back to his drink.

Ghetti: We could do that.

Y/n slams his mug down and raises a brow at the men.

Ghetti: It'd take some time, but we got someone we want you to kill...

Y/n: And how do I know you're not full of shit?

Ghetti: We could always try and hire Hit...

Y/n: Don't drag him into this. Fine, who is it?

Ghetti: A woman, her name's Caulifla. See, she runs a gang too.

He digs in his shirt pocket and pulls out a crumpled picture before showing Y/n.

Y/n: If that's your daughter or something, good for you, but you're paying me to kill a fighter slash gangster, right?

Ghetti: No, that's her.

Y/n raises a brow before muttering something about " her lack of proper clothing ". But he takes the picture before tucking it into his pocket, then stands up and starts walking off.

Ghetti: Leaving already?

Y/n: My mother used to say that the early bird caught the worm... Where is she?

Ghetti: Planet Sadala.

As the words leave his mouth, the Saiyan leaves the bar and heads over to his spaceship before boarding it and setting it to autopilot.

Y/n: Alright girl, let's go to Planet Sadala, I've got a billion Zeni with my name on it.

With that, he powers the ship on and leans back in his chair, drifting off to sleep.

( Hope the first chapter was alright. )