First Meeting - Y/n vs Caulifla!

Third person POV

A young woman was laying in bed, with fair skin and dark hair, tossing and turning as her bedroom light was abruptly turned on. After a moment, she dove under the covers to get away from the light, however she was awake now, at least, somewhat.

Woman: Kale it's early, why're you wakin' me uuup?

The other girl, with tan skin and slightly lighter hair, puts her hands on her hips.

Kale: You said that you'd get up early to do chores and stuff while I go on my date with Cabba, Caulifla.

Caulifla groans and buries her head back into her pillow.

Caulifla: Uuuggghhh, fiiine! But I want one more hour.

Kale sighs and rolls her eyes, but smiles.

Kale: I'll see you later, Sis.

Caulifla mumbles and dozes off yet again as Kale leaves.

Soon, the room is filled with the snores of Caulifla.

~ Meanwhile ~

As the ship gets closer to Sadala, an alarm goes off, waking the sleeping Y/n, who seemed to be irritated about his nap being interrupted. Y/n presses a button, turning the alarm off before looking at the onscreen estimated time of arrival. From this, he learns that he has roughly an hour and a half before he reached Sadala. Deciding to resume his nap, Y/n leans back into his chair and dozes off.

~ Back with Caulifla, Small Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n ~

As Caulifla slowly drags herself out of her bed, she stops to look around her room, because she slept in the nude and most of her gang was guys. She didn't want them getting any stupid ideas. So she removes the blanket from her chest with a bit more force than she intended, making her breasts jiggle. Annoyed, Caulifla curses her " tig bitties " and crawls out from the under the blanket, yawning.

Caulifla: God I'm gonna be bored, I'm up for two minutes and the most exciting thing to happen is my tits bouncin'.

She grabs a bra and panties before walking into the bathroom and turning the shower on, after a while, she steps out of the bathroom in the bra and panties. Then she walks over to a large pile of clothes before slipping her signature tube top and baggy pants on. Content, she leaves the room and calls out.

Caulifla: G'mornin' everyone!

Some of the thugs smile, some wave, and one even says good morning back.

' Hm... Now then, do I do chores right now or train? Hehe, I wonder. ' Caulifla thinks to herself before promptly flying out of a window, flying towards her favorite place to train.

Upon reaching the desired training area, Caulifla finds something odd. There, in the mountainous terrain, was a spaceship, atop a mountain.

Curious, but paying it no mind, the female Saiyan slowly descends towards the ground. As she does, a figure comes into view. As she lands, she realizes that she's staring at a male Saiyan in a trench coat.

Caulifla: Oi, what brings you out here?

The male looks her up and down, not responding at all. Feeling both frustrated and embarrassed, Caulifla shouts at the man.

Caulifla: Hey, pervert! Whaddya want?! If you're just here to undress me with your eyes, leave! Or I'll kick your ass.

The male then speaks up.

???: So, you're Caulifla. I figured a fighter would wear more clothes.

Caulifla was taken aback, going slack jawed.