Primal Power of the Super Saiyan 4!

Third person POV

Caulifla: Woah... Super Saiyan 4 looks really cool!

Y/n: Caulifla, I'll take it from here, okay? You rest.

Caulifla goes to argue, but she relents and reverts to her base form.

Frost: What the hell?! What is that?! I had no information regarding this form!

Y/n floats up until he's level with Frost, then crosses his arms and smirks.

Y/n: Up until now, you've had an idea of what you were up against, but now... You don't have a clue. And what you don't know could hurt you.

Frost growls and fires a Death Beam at the Saiyan, but the Saiyan merely flared his aura, destroying the blast.

Frost: What...? What is this?!

Y/n: Come on, surely you can do better.

Frost snarls and forms a Giant Death Ball before launching it at the Saiyan, who in response, simply lifts his hand and catches the blast with ease before clenching his fist and dispersing it with no effort.

Frost, with terror in his eyes, begins to flee. He flies as fast as he can away from the Saiyan before bumping into something. Shaking his head, he sees the Saiyan floating just above him.

Frost: No... No...!

Y/n: What's the matter? ... You look like you've seen a ghost.

The Saiyan smirks and Frost punches him in the face several times before punching him in the gut, making the Saiyan double over.

Frost: How do you feel now, monkey?!

Y/n: I'm alright, thanks for asking.

He straightens up and wipes some saliva from his mouth.

Y/n: Your punches... They just tickle. Like a tiny little feather.

Frost fires a Death Beam at the Saiyan out of frustration, but when the beam made contact with Y/n nothing seemed to happen.

Frost: Now how are you feeling?

Y/n: Hm... Think you could try that on my back next? I've had this crick in my back and it's just so stiff.

Frost: Shut up!

Y/n: I've had enough... It's time to end this.

He disappears from his line of sight and Frost doubles over in pain, coughing up blood as Y/n reappears with his fist planted in his stomach. Y/n then straightens up and blasts him back with a Kiai before cupping his hands together and forming a blast of black and white.

Y/n: CHAOS CANNON!

He launches the attack, but in an instant, they were no longer on Sadala. Kale, Cabba, and Hit were also there.

Kale: Is that...

Cabba: Y/n?!

Hit: What form is that...?

Y/n: ... Long story. Where are we?

???: A good question, monkey man.

Y/n turns his attention to a big yellow bear person, a robot man, and two Namekians.

Y/n: ... Who are you?

???: I'm Botamo, that's Maggeta, and the Namekians are Saonel and Pilina. You?

Y/n: ... Y/n.

Saonel: The mercenary?

Y/n nods.

Cabba: Anyways, this is Lord Champa's Planet.

Y/n: Hm...

???: Ahem, hello everyone.

They turn and see Vados, who was accompanied by Champa.

Vados: I'm sorry to have interrupted your business earlier, but I was asked to round you lot up.

Y/n: What for?

Caulifla: Ssh, don't be rude, hon.

Vados: Well, despite it taking place only a short while ago... We've been informed of a second Tournament of Power.

Champa: Yes, that's right, and you're our strongest warriors! Though Y/n is new to me.

Y/n: ... You're a God of Destruction?

Champa: Why yes I am, nice to meet you warrior.

Y/n: You look like you only destroy lasagna, Garfield.

Champa growls, but Vados steps in.

Vados: Now now, that's enough of that.

Champa: Anyways, it's been decided that it'll be held in exactly one week. So please refrain from killing each other before then.

Y/n: ... Hmph. Very well.

Champa: You should all train for the next week, understand?

They all nod and Vados taps her staff, sending all of them back to where they were, minus Caulifla, Kale, and Cabba.

Frost: Seems we'll have to hold off on our battle.

Y/n: After this is said and done, I will kill you. If you'll excuse me, I need to train.

With that, he reverts to his base form and flies off.