Saiyan Jealousy

Third person POV

Caulifla lets out a roar as she powers up, her aura alone tearing up the ground beneath her. Her training partner this time was Cabba, who had offered to do it in Kale's place since Y/n had been gone for some time.

Caulifla: Get ready, Cabbage Patch Kid!

Cabba: That's just cruel...

He powers up as well and they dash at each other, trading punches and kicks.

Caulifla's mind was only half on the sparring session, though. Where was Y/n? He left a note saying he took a job, but that was over three months ago. Did he ditch them? ... Did he ditch her? Was their time together meaningless to him?

Getting frustrated, Caulifla suddenly strikes Cabba across the face with a blow she'd normally reserve for someone above her weight class. Like Son Goku, or the aforementioned mercenary.

Cabba was a little shocked but quickly recovered before he reverts to his base form.

Cabba: Caulifla, we don't know where he is... There's no telling what's going o-

Caulifla: I KNOW THAT! WHAT?! DO YA THINK I MISS HIM? I'M GLAD HE'S GONE, HE WAS SO BROODY ALL THE DAMN TIME!

Cabba frowns and looks over to his girlfriend who had just walked out with sandwiches for help. Kale sits the plate of sandwiches down and places her hand on Caulifla's shoulder. In response Caulifla immediately hugs Kale, but refuses to make eye contact.

Kale: Sis, do you miss Y/n?

Caulifla: ... Yeah...

Kale: Are you worried about him?

Caulifla: ... Kinda...

Kale: Are you worried he's with someone else?

Caulifla immediately pulls away from the hug and crosses her arms.

Caulifla: That jerk can do whatever he wants, I don't care.

Cabba speaks up again.

Cabba: Caulifla, that's not true and you know it. He always has your undivided attention when he's here.

Caulifla mumbles under her breath and closes her eyes, taking in a deep breath before exhaling.

Caulifla: I miss him, okay? Happy?

Kale nods and hands her a sandwich.

Cabba takes a sandwich and looks over to Caulifla, who hadn't dropped out of Super Saiyan 2.

Cabba: You're even still taking his advice.

Caulifla: I am not. I just so happen to enjoy being in Super Saiyan 2.

Cabba: You said the same thing about Super Saiyan.

Caulifla: I just like it, okay?

Cabba: Are you sure it's not because Y/n said you could reach Super Saiyan 3 faster if you mastered the previous forms?

Caulifla flips Cabba off and scarfs down her sandwich before flying off.

Kale: I wonder where he is, too.

Cabba: Yeah, I was really starting to like that guy.

~ Meanwhile ~

A man was running away from a shadowy figure, passing several other people in the street.

Man: Outta the way, outta the way!

The man runs down an alley way and stops running, leaning against a wall and catching his breath.