Josie's Pregnancy (Part 2)

Josie and Hope go on a mission together. . Rebekah gets news from Alaric. Hope makes a hard decision.

P.S. I changed the dialogue up a bit for this part. Enjoy.

.....

With Rebekah

....

Rebekah is in New Orleans in the kitchen with Freya.

"Have you heard from Hope?" Rebekah asked her older sister.

Freya shakes her head"No. Not yet." Freya said.

"I'm getting worried. Hope never goes this long without calling us." Rebekah said nervously.

Freya nods. "You know I had no choice right?" Freya asked.

"I'm not mad at you for that sis, I told you that. I just want to know what happened with Hope after you did it." Rebekah stated.

"Me too." Freya nods in agreement.

Rebekah's phone rings.

She pulls her phone our of her pocket and sees that it's the Salvatore school calling her.

She answers it. "This better be bloody good Alaric." Rebekah said putting her phone on speaker.

Alaric sighs. "Hope showed up at the school." Alaric told Rebekah.

Rebekah and Freya sighs in relief. "Where is she?" Freya asked.

Alaric gulps. "Um...she's not here." Alaric said nervously.

Rebekah frowns. "What the bloody hell do you mean she's not there?! How do you lose a fucking tri-brid?!" Rebekah hisses in anger.

"She turned her humanity off Rebekah. She beat me into a coma and she killed Landon, and Malivore." Ric said.

"Okay, I don't care about Falcon neck or mudslide. I just want to know why the hell would our niece turned off her goddamn humanity." Freya told him.

"She loves Landon." Alaric said.

"So I love shoes, but that doesn't mean I'm going to turn my feelings off just because they don't have the brand I want." Rebekah snarks.

"That's not all...she..." Alaric runs his hand over his face. Josie and Hope are going to kill him, but he needs to tell them.

"She what?" Freya said getting impatient.

"She got Josie pregnant." Alaric stated.

Freya and Rebekah's eyes widens "SHE GOT WHO PREGNANT?!" They both yell.

"Josie." Alaric repeated.

Rebekah breath gets caught up in her throat. "Alaric, where is Josie?" Rebekah asked.

"I don't know. Josie went with her." Alaric said sadly.

Freya puts her face into her hands. "Why did she do that?" Freya asked with a frown.

"Because Josie loves Hope. I know it crazy, but the baby knows when Hope is not around, and I'm afraid about Hope's and Klaus's enemies going after Josie and the baby." Alaric explains.

Rebekah groans. "Shit! If anyone finds out about this, all three of them are going to die. We can't have that Alaric."

"I know Rebekah, I can't do anything right now, and the super squad can't do anything without Josie. We got to find a way for her to switch her humanity back on." Alaric told her.

"Okay, look. I'm on my way to Mystic Falls. I got to pack up some extra stuff, I think we need to stay at the Family Mansion until Hope turns her humanity back on." Freya said.