Hope's Revenge (Part 2)

The aftermath of last chapter. Warning ⚠️Heavy Smut/Squirting/Humiliation/Voyeurism⚠️ Do not read this if this isn't your thing. G!p Josie. 

Maya & Lizzie =😂😂🤣🤣

P.S. Get prepared for some awesome smut. Sorry for the long wait. 

....

The next day (Lunch Time)

Hope is sitting with Maya and they're talking about what happened last night.

"Girl, how was it?" Maya asked.

Hope smiles. "It was so good. It was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life." 

Maya squeals. "Okay, did she make you squirt?"

Hope nods. "Twice probably more than that. She was turning me on Maya, especially when she was saying dirty things to me."

Maya crosses her arms. "I'm jealous." Maya said. 

Hope giggles. "Well, we came up with a plan." Hope told her best friend.

"Do tell." Maya sips on her water. 

"We're gonna fuck in front of Landon. Josie wants to show him how to fuck good pussy." Hope said. 

"As ya'll should. You said Landon didn't even hit your G-spot." Maya starts to eat her food. 

"I wondered how Dana ending up having sex with him, and she hates Landon." Hope said with a frown.

"That's a good point. She was picking on him along with Connor when he went to Mystic Falls high." Maya said. 

Josie walks over to them. "Hey ladies." Josie greets them.

Hope smiles. "Hi, baby." Hope kisses Josie's cheek.

Maya smirks. "So, I heard you put it down on my best friend." 

Josie blushes. "I mean...I didn't hear any complaints." 

"Josie!" Hope nudges her. 

"What?' Josie laughs a little. 

"Uh-oh, Landon is coming over." Maya pulls out her phone and texts her brother.

Hope rolls her eyes. "Just play it cool." Hope tells them.

Landon walks over towards them. "You're in my seat geek." Landon said to Josie.

"She's fine right here, Landon." Hope said to him. 

Maya nods. "Leave Josie alone." Maya stated. 

"Since when did you guys become friends with her?" Landon asked frowning at them.

"Since she was helping me out with a couple of things while you were gone." Hope snarks.

"Hope, what's going on with you?" Landon asked the young tribrid. 

"Nothing, just stressed." Hope said to him.

"Oh, do you need some help getting rid of your stress?" Landon asked with a grin.

"No, I got that covered." Hope smirks evilly.

Maya snickers. "You sure do." Maya said to her. 

Josie feels Hope touching her thigh and she smirks at the tribrid, Josie leans towards her ear. "Stop it, or I won't give you any." Josie whispers.

Hope groans. "Fine." Hope whispers back and removes her hand.

"What are you two whispering about?" Landon asked glaring at Josie.