Update 7

Okay, so my schedule for work has changed all of a sudden. All these changes are getting on my damn nerves. Anyway, I'm working on a lot of stuff. So here's an another poll. I'm almost done with some of my others ones you guys voted for.

1. The Mobsters Daughter - Hope is the daughter of mobster Klaus Mikaelson, and Josie is in college and shes pregnant by her not knowing who Hope really was when they met.

2. The Ball - Hopes family is throwing a ball, and Hope asks Josie to be her date.

3. When Hosie Meets Avalance - Hope and Josie are sent to another dimension and meets Ava and Sara.

4. When Hosie Meets Clexa - Hope and Josie falls through a portal and ends up meeting Clarke and Lexa.

5. The Concert - Maya buys tickets to see R&b/Hip-Hop group called The Squad to surprise Hope.

6. Hope's 21st birthday- Klaus decides to give Hope anything she wants for her birthday and Hope wants Josie Saltzman.

7. I still love you - When Hope finds out Josie is getting married to Fiasco, she plans on confessing her love for Josie before it's too late.

8. Date with a Painter - Josie wins a date with Hope Mikaelson a famous painter.

9. Protective- When Hope shows up on her doorstep battered and bruised, Josie vows to protect the girl she loves.

10. Humanity On Edge - Set during 4x08 instead of putting Josie into the therapy box, Hope takes the brunette with her.

11. Heretic Josie - Josie is pissed at Hope for turning her into a heretic.

12. Josie's Help - Josie helps Hope with her cravings while being a fully activated tribrid.

13. Josie's Secret - Josie is a poor teenager and Hope is rich, what happens when Hope finds out why Josie comes to school with bruises.

14. Paging Dr. Saltzman - Hope gets into an accident and is treated by her ex-wife Josie.

15. The Jazz Festival- Josie runs into her ex girlfriend Hope Mikaelson at a Jazz festival in New Orleans.

16. When Hosie Meets Madea - Madea comes to town to check on MG and she meets Hope and Josie.

17. Baby In The Woods - Josie is studying outside when she heard crying sounds from a baby.

18. Welcome Home - Josie is back home after Hope's humanity returns, will they reconcile?

19. Unhappy Twins - The Twins are trying to deal with Hope and Josie being divorced.

20. Undercover - Alaric forces Josie to go undercover to spy on Hope and her crew, but things go south during her mission.