The Plan (Part 5) ⚠️⚠️🔞

Another one. ⚠️Smut Warning⚠️. Someone shows up at the end of the chapter.

The morning after

.....

With Hope

Hope's eyes flutter open as the sun shines through Josie's curtains, Hope feels warm weight on top of her, she looks down to see Josie sleeping on her chest.

Last night was absolutely amazing. She and Josie made love last night, and possibly a baby.

Hope smiles because she didn't know making love with someone would feel so passionate. She rubs her girlfriend's back softly.

Josie stirs a little before letting her sleep take over again. Hope kisses her head, making the brunette stir once more.

Hope gently slips out from under Josie, careful not to wake her. She tiptoes to the window and draws open the curtains, letting in more sunlight that fills the room with a soft, golden glow. Looking out at the world waking up outside, she feels a sense of tranquility wash over her.

As she stands there, her mind drifts back to last night. It was a night filled with exploration and vulnerability, a night where they bared their souls to each other in ways they never had before. It was about more than just physical connection; it was about trust and love.

Hope turns away from the window, her heart swelling with affection for Josie. Hope freshens up a bit and slips on the cleans clothes. She steps out of the bathroom to see the brunette still sleeping.

She quietly slips into the kitchen and starts brewing a fresh pot of coffee. The scent wafts through the air, mingling with the morning breeze coming in through the open window.

Soon enough, Josie shuffles into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She looks disheveled and utterly adorable. Hope can't help but smile at the sight of her, feeling a surge of love and affection.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Hope says softly, pouring a cup of coffee for Josie. "I thought you might need this."

Josie yawns and stretches, accepting the cup with a grateful smile. "Thank you, love," she murmurs, taking a sip of the warm brew. The stimulation seems to awaken her senses as she looks at Hope with a sparkle in her eyes. "Last night was... extraordinary."

Hope blushes, her gaze dropping to her coffee cup as she feels a sudden rush of shyness. "Yes, it truly was," she admits, her voice barely above a whisper. "I've never felt such an intense connection with anyone before. It's like... everything just fell into place."

Josie reaches across the kitchen table and takes Hope's hand in hers, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I feel it too," she says softly.

"You felt really good." Hope said staring at Josie's bulge in her boxers.

Josie looks down and smirks. She chuckles softly, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Well, how about we continue that exploration?" Josie suggests, her voice carrying a playful tone.

Hope's cheeks turn a shade of pink, and she bites her lip as she feels a familiar rush of desire. She takes a deep breath, her gaze meeting Josie's with a mix of excitement and nervousness. "I would love that," she responds, her voice filled with anticipation.

Josie pulls Hope into a passionate kiss, their lips melding together as if they were made for each other.

"Hmm, we're going to do it, right here in the kitchen?" Hope asked against Josie's lips.

"Yeah baby, I need to be inside you again. Nothing wrong with morning sex." Josie lifts up Hope and places her on the table.

She pulls Hope's panties off and she pushes down her boxers making her dick spring out. Josie pushes inside of her girlfriend making her moan.