A Baby With A Bad Girl (Part 1)

Hope has a baby with Bad Girl/Player Josie. G!p Josie.

P.S. Sorry I've been MIA but a lot of family stuff has been going on. Both of my parents have been in the hospital over the weekend. So here's a one-shot for you guys.

Also, I know there's not enough G!p Josie stories as well, so I decided to do another G!p Josie.

.....

With Hope
.....

Hope is in the car with Landon, he drives her home every once in a while after school. Hope is on her phone texting her mom, telling her she's cooking tonight, after she picks up Leo from Josie's.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something." Landon said.

Hope looks up from her phone. "What is it?"

Landon smiles. "Okay, I was wondering if you wanted to take a trip? Maybe we could go to Myrtle Beach?"

Hope nods. "That sounds fun."

"Cool, the 3 of us are going to have so much fun." Landon grins.

"Wait, the 3 of us?" Hope frowns.

Landon nods. "Yeah, you, me and Leo."

Hope chuckles nervously. "Landon, that's not a good idea, Josie is not going to be to happy about the 3 of us going out of town together."

"He's your son too Hope, and that's not fair that I can't spend time with him." Landon frowns.

"Landon, not to be rude, but he's not your son. You're going to have to ask Josie, because Leo is her son too. I get what you'rere saying, but we're both sharing him." Hope explained.

Landon sighs. "Hope, I've been around him."

"Landon just because you've been around him doesn't make him yours. I don't let you pick him up, feed him or change his diaper. Josie would have a damn fit." Hope said.

"What about her have her bitches around him? How do you know she's not doing that, Hope? It's not fair, Josie can have her women around him but I can't feed him?" Landon asked angrily.

"Okay, don't get angry with me, okay? Josie and I are in a good place right now with our relationship and I don't want to ruin that."

"Hope, look. I love you, and I want to grow to love Leo too, how is that fair to me?" Landon asked her .

"Landon please understand where I'm coming from, I know you love me and that's fine, but I'm tied to Josie for the rest of my life and I'm okay with that, but I know how she is when it comes down to Leo. Josie doesn't trust anyone but me with him." Hope reminded him.

Landon nods. "I just want to spend time with the both of you that's all."

Hope sighs. "I know, look I'll talk to her but I'm not making any promises, I just know she's going to be pissed." Hope said as she looks out the window.

.....

With Josie

Josie is in her room sleeping with her son on her chest. Josie loves that she had a son with Hope, a girl who shes known for a long time.

Hope is a cheerleader at Mystic Falls High School and Josie of course is just a player who's slept with a lot of girls. Hope was just one of those girls who ended up getting pregnant by Josie.

Josie feels bad about getting Hope pregnant but Hope gave Josie a son, which is something Josie is grateful for, her first boy.

Josie kisses Leo on his head with a smile on her face, her son is everything to her. Leo stirs a little before relaxing again on Josie's chest.