Comatose (Part 4)

Enjoy. Hope and Josie argue. Hope and Mg have an emotional moment together. Finch shows up.  

....

With Josie

"What do you mean you're breaking up with me?!" 

Josie looks up and sees Landon and Hope arguing.

"Apparently you don't understand English, it means we're done!" Hope yells at him. 

"Why?!" Landon frowns angrily. 

"Because I've hurt the person I love the most! I almost killed Josie!" Hope said angrily.

Josie tries not to smile so she just bites her lip.

Landon scoffs. "She's the reason why you're breaking up with me?! If you love her, then you wouldn't have brought me back!"

"Biggest mistake I've ever made!" Hope yells.

Josie couldn't help to feel her heart soar, but she's still pissed at Hope. 

Landon's eyes widened. "Mistake?"

Hope nods. "I've hurt Josie too many times, I'm not hurting her anymore, we're done Landon."

"She's not that special if you ask me!" Landon spits out bitterly. 

Josie scoffs. 

"Good thing nobody didn't!" Mg said grabbing Landon and pushes him against the wall. "Don't talk about my sister like that! I'll kick your ass little boy!" Mg tells showing his fangs.

Landon gulps. "Sorry."

"You better be, because you're nothing to this school anyway, I swear if you saying anything about Josie ever again, I will kill you!" Mg growls pushing Landon.

Landon storms away from them. 

Hope goes to walk over to Josie but is stopped by Kol.

"Hope." Kol warns her.

"It's okay Kol." Josie said softly.

Kol nods. "Go ahead." Kol said.

Hope smiles. "Hi."

"Hi. What do you need, Hope?" Josie asked with no emotion in her voice. 

Hope winces at Josie's tone. "Jo, please. Please, talk to me. I just need you to give me 5 minutes alone with you." Hope begged.

Josie sighs. "I don't know, Hope. It's not a good idea."

Hope is begging with her eyes. "Jo...please?"

Josie sees the desperate look in Hope's eyes. Josie runs her hand through her hair.

"Okay, 5 minutes. That's it." Josie stated.

Hope sighs in relief. "Thank you."

"Kol you can stand outside of my room if you want." Josie told him.

Kol nods. "Sure darling."

Josie and Hope walk into the twins room. Josie turns to Hope.

"What is it?" Josie asked wanting to hurry up with conversation.

"Jo, please forgive me, I can't go on like this." Hope said sadly.

"Like what, Hope?" Josie frowns at her.

"You not speaking to me, ignoring me, being cold towards me." Hope said taking Josie's hands into hers. 

Josie scoffs. "Hope, you do realize me acting that way towards you, is all because you damn near killed me! Do you even feel guilty about what you did?!" Josie jerks her hands away.