M-master?

Smut warning!

Another boring day finishes as Ayato sighed. So many people asked for favours and Ayato had to answer each one. He started to think if his parents didn't leave him to lead the whole Kamisato Clan he would be so much happier. He didn't even have anytime to have an actual relationship with someone. He had always seen people in movies having such wonderful relationships, and his always wanted to have one. How much he aspired his arms to be carefully held onto someone else or even someone telling him that they loved him very much.

Another sigh came out of Ayato's mouth as he decided to head home from his daily walk. He reckoned that Thoma had already made dinner. Oh Thoma, he has such beautiful lips and such an amazing structure as if it is made for me , he thought. As he slowly headed home, he continued to keep thinking about Thoma.

Kamisato Estate:
"I'm home!" Ayato yelled out hoping for Thoma to hear it and greet him. That's weird, he'll usually be already here, Ayato thought. "Thoma? You there? Are you ok?" Said Ayato examining each room looking for Thoma. The rooms were carefully made out of oak wood specially designed for a old kind of style. And the curtains was made for the aesthetic of Ayato, a very beautiful white just for him.
"Ah! Lord A-Ayato! Y-You're home e-early today, I-I'll be r-right there!" Yelled Thoma from Ayato's room.
"Thoma? What in the world are you doing in my room?" Said Ayato walking over to his room.
"Lord! Wait not now! Master! Mhm!" Said Thoma making out a moan sound.
"T-Thoma? What's going on?" Said Ayato blushing. Did he just call me 'master'?
"Ngh-nothing! I'm s-sorry, Lord! P-please don't come in." Replied Thoma helplessly.
"Thoma! What's going on? This is my estate and I'm allow to do what I want to do. And I'm right now horribly worried about you, I'm coming in." Ayato said as he swiftly opened the door in order to help Thoma. As he walked in he was welcomed with a sight he never would believed to ever see in his life. There was Thoma lying on Ayato's bed while thrusting his finger in and out of his ass.

"Ah! Lord Ayato-" Thoma tried to say before being interrupted.
"Thoma... w-what are y-you doing..." Whispered Ayato.
"I'm sorry! I-I think I was d-drugged a-and-" Thoma said with tears dribbling down from his eyes.
"Answer just one question for me. Do you love me?" Ayato said coming closer.
"Huh- mhm- I-I don't know..." Thoma replied thrusting in and out faster.
"Then will you allow me to help you?" Said Ayato.
"Ngh! Y-yes please, mhm-master." This time Ayato blushed hard. Every single time he seemed to call Ayato master, Ayato's body seemed to get hotter.

Ayato hastily jumped into his bed and positioned himself on top of the helpless Thoma, fingering himself. "Let me help." Said Ayato as Thoma's hand started retreating away from his ass. Ayato bent down and thrusted his tongue into Thoma. "Ah! No! Lord! That's dirty! Ngh~" Moaned Thoma flinching.
"My name's master for you from now on. Do you hear me?"
"Ngh yes, master!" Wailed Thoma. Ayato continued to keep thrusting and sucking Thoma's ass repeatedly. After a while Ayato finally retired from Thoma's ass and licked his lips. "You are one delicious treat." He said and started unbuttoning his pants.
"Ngh~ Mhm? M-master?" Thoma said turning his head to observe what Ayato was doing.
"Awe, you can have fun but I can't?" Said Ayato with a sly smile. Thoma blushed and stuffed his head against his pillow and moaned. Ayato immediately took that as a you can. A tiny laughter came out of Ayato's mouth as he lined up his member against Thoma's red juicy ass. Ayato slammed his member right into Thoma's ass.

"HNGH! Ngh! Slow- Ah~ Please! Ngh!" Thoma yelled stretching his hand back to push Ayato's abs.
"Awe how cute, your learning how to beg~. How about you lift that cute ass up for me?" Said Ayato. Thoma obeyed Ayato as he lifted his ass as high as he could. Ayato licked his lips as he held onto Thoma's ass slamming and thrusting into it numerous of times. Thoma's moaned in the speed of each thrust. Ayato started slapping Thoma's ass making it redder and less pink. "No- Ngh! Master! Slower! Ah~ Nghf- Yes there~ Ah!" Thoma yelled. Ayato caught in the moment and hugged Thoma into a sitting position on his dick. "Hngh?" Thoma moaned in surprise.

Ayato turned him around and kissed him. Thoma separated his teeth letting Ayato enter his mouth. Ayato explored Thoma's mouth happily looking around for a sign of love. As he kept kissing Thoma, he kept thrusting Thoma's body in and out of his dick. "Ngh~ I'm- ah- coming-." Yelled Thoma as his liquid came flying out. Soon after some more thrust Ayato came sucking Thoma's nipples. "Ngh~ master... hngh. L-let's stop." Said Thoma desperately. Thoma confused why Ayato wasn't answering he looked down to see Ayato staring at him with thirsty eyes.
Tonight wasn't ending that early today.