Good morning 'sweetheart'

smut warning
scroll a bit

"Ngh!" Thoma quietly exclaimed.
"You don't need to be shy, I love your cute moans~" Said Ayato.
"M-master, my c-cum's m-making the bedsheets w-wet." Thoma replied.
"Why don't I ask you to clean them with your moans?" Ayato said, nipping at Thoma's neck. Ayato thrusted in while Thoma yelped in surprise. "Awe look at you~ a moaning mess for me and all for me." Ayato said proceeding to hug Thoma to his chest, leaving a hickey. "M-master! T-that hurts...hick..." Thoma said yelping in pain and pleasure as Ayato bit the hickey and licked it throughly.
"Oh? Does it? How about we change positions so you're riding me?" Said Ayato lifting Thoma up.
"Hngh, o-ow..."

"Do you want to stop?" Ayato said putting Thoma into a comfortable siting position on his dick.
"N-no, I-I want m-more." Replied Thoma (to Ayato's surprise) burying himself onto Ayato's head.
"Then how about fucking 'till tomorrow~?" Said Ayato looking up. Smooching Thoma on the lip as he pushed Thoma down onto his steaming hot cock. "AH~ Ngh~"

"Look at your cute blush~" Said Ayato. Thoma looked down and immediately looked up in embarrassment. "Ngh- anh...HMP... t-there... NGH." Thoma repeatedly moaned while being railed by Ayato.
As the two didn't know, Ayaka had came home and was looking around for Ayato to ask about where the documents was. She had just walked into the estate and was approaching rather fast. "Brother? Where did you put the documents?" Ayaka asked yelling around for her long awaited brother.
"L-Lor-!"
"Master."
"Master! Ayaka's voice, s-she's h-HNGH!" Yelped Thoma.
"Brother? Huh? Thoma?" Ayaka's distant voice could be heard from the room of the two males.
"Master! Please stop... m-my voice is going, ngh, to be let o-out." Exclaimed Thoma.
"Why don't I just... fuck you harder?"

"M-master? HMP! Ngh-no~ n-not there MFGH!" Thoma yelped covering his mouth. Ayato looked up to be face to face to Thoma, smooching Thoma and trying to stick his tongue into Thoma's hot moaning mouth. "F-feels weird, ngh- w-wait-" Thoma said breaking the kiss. Ayato looked at Thoma with an 'angry' expression. "K-kiss? I-I'm sorry..." Ayato smiled and laid Thoma onto his chest not letting his cute voice out then continued.

"Brother Ayato? Ah! Please reply! Where are you? Zhongli and Childe's been waiting for the documents!"
"Oh, Ayaka, sorry I was 'distracted'~ The documents are in my office room on the table~" Finally replied Ayato.
"Finally! Thanks!" Ayaka said running towards the office room.
"HNFH- ngh~ t-that place... n-no~" Said Thoma being pushed down onto the bed once again.

"Don't worry darling~ Ayaka left, we can fuck peacefully~" Replied Ayato to the moans. Ayato changed his eye position to stare at Thoma's nipples, the cute red twitching nipple awaiting to be touched. "M-Master?" Ayato looked back to Thoma who awaited more thrusts of his dick. "You're learning to beg more and more aren't you?~" Said Ayato as he grabbed both of Thoma's legs and pushed into Thoma. "AH~ Ngh~ t-there- good~" Moaned Thoma. Ayato focused onto Thoma nipples again and in that moment, he threw his mouth onto the twitching nipple and sucked it gracefully. His tongue twirled around listening to the music of Thoma. "I-I'M CO-COMING~ NHGH." Moaned Thoma as his cream came all over Ayato's chest. "Ah~ Master! S-sorr- NGH."
"You liked that didn't you?~" Said Ayato. Ayato pushed his face into Thoma's chest and rubbed his face up and down then started licking the chest. Ayato's tongue went up and down, sucking a hickey occasionally.
"N-no~ W-wait! N-no I'm going to c-come a-again HNGH!" Thoma's milk went flying once again and splattered onto Ayato's face.
"Awe look at you, coming 4 times and I haven't even came yet~"
"T-that's because-"

"I'm going to rip you apart tonight~" Said Ayato taking his focus out of the cute nipples and back to his dick and moaning Thoma's 'hole'. "M-master-."
Ayato thrusted deep inside and came in Thoma as Thoma yelped once again.
"How about 'one' more time?"
"Hmp...NGH- I-I know that's not true...AH~...y-your dick is r-rock hard a-again~"
"Haha... you caught me~" Replied Ayato as he thrusted in hard again.
"M-master~" Thoma moaned attempting to turn over to cover his face in the pillows.
"Hey~ you caught me but your not escaping me~" Ayato said turning the poor male back again. "Ah~ Hnmp! T-that place! Y-yes! M-master." Surprised at the word 'master' caught in the moans, Ayato came inside Thoma once again filling the blonde up fully. "M-master?" Thoma whimpered.

"Say 'master' with your moans more frequently from now on~ fuck it's so hot." Ayato replied as he thrusted back inside Thoma, letting some of the milk inside him gush out. Surprised Thoma quickly tried to turn around in order to hide his embarrassment, was successful this time. "Awe no~ I can't see ur cute face~ Why don't I leave a cute 'lil hickey on your neck?~" Ayato said sniffing Thoma's back top to bottom. As Ayato went up once again, he bit into the back of the cute blonde as Thoma moaned in shock. "Hehe~ your so cute~" Ayato said thrusting into Thoma again. "Angh- hmp- ngh~ t-there- M-MASTER~." Ayato gently grabbed Thoma's head and turned him to face him.

Ayato pushed his lips against Thoma's red lips. Thoma happily agreed to Ayato's entrance and moaned to Ayato's hot tongue. "M-master..." Said Thoma catching his breath.
"One more round?" Ayato replied. Thoma replied with 'hmp' and Ayato lifted one of Thoma's leg, getting beside Thoma. "This might make you feel more comfortable, darling~" Thoma flustered to Ayato's caring.

The morning came slow for Thoma, of course he was moaning all night until 5am last night. His eyes slowly peeled open as he looked over to his side with his eyes bearly (a/n haha I'm so funny) open. "Good morning sweetheart~ do you want to eat, bath, or maybe-." Ayato's voice could be heard beside him.
"L-lor-."
"Darling."
"Darli- Wait what. Lord-!"
"Haha~" Replied Ayato hugging Thoma, burying his face onto the back of Thoma.
"L-lord?"
"Aren't we dating~? Be more polite, sweetheart." Ayato said in a flirty tone. Thoma blushed and laid down onto the pillow once again. "I love you~" Ayato said surprisingly drowsy.
"Me too..." Murmured Thoma. Ayato suddenly jumped up and threw his head in front of Thoma so they were face-to-face.
"Say that again~ I just got har-."
"H-HUH? N-No-." Replied Thoma, throwing Ayato back to beside him, burying his blush in the pillow. Ayato grinned, his life felt as if it was complete.

1152 words!
no i'm not completing this cute story now, i'll probably post again soon.
get ready for jealous Ayato.
bye for now <3