Inlove with every part

"Good morning." The blued hair male said while stroking the others hair.
"Lord...?" Thoma groaned in a sleepy manner. Ayato grinned and hugged the dirty blonde tighter. "I have another nickname now, you know." Ayato replied lightly kissing Thoma's forehead. Thoma closed his eyes once again and snuggled into the chest of Ayato. The happy male brushed Thoma's neck and kissed it like he had done last night. After letting Thoma carefully snuggle nicely onto his chest, Ayato let himself drop down onto Thoma's head and fall asleep.

"Thoma darling, wake up~." Ayato said while shaking Thoma and hugging him. Thoma slowly woke up and mumbled a moan then stuffed him into the pillow he laid on again. Ayato smiled and proceeded to pick Thoma up. "Huh-?" Thoma groaned in surprise. Ayato put Thoma into a standing position while still gripping onto his waist.

"L-lord!" Thoma said hugging onto Ayato to his dear life.
"Call me sweetheart~ you know I'm now yours." Ayato replied, allowing Thoma to hug onto him.
"N-no, let me down! I'm heavy- mhm." Thoma groaned before being interrupted by Ayato kissing him. Ayato grinned after the kiss and sucked on the neck of the sleepy male. "We got to get dressed and go home. I have some work to get done~." Ayato said taking him over to where they had stripped their clothing. After carefully dressing up Thoma, Ayato dressed himself. Thoma laid on the bed in his clothing as he tried to rest more.

"Darling~ let's get going." Ayato said picking Thoma up again. Thoma groaned and got onto his feet. "My back hurts, lord..." Thoma said putting most of his weight onto Ayato.
"I know, I'll call an uber, don't worry, darling." Ayato replied using his spare hand to hug Thoma to him. The other hand, Ayato held both of their shopping bags.
After paying for the hotel, Ayato put Thoma securely onto their uber and went their way home.

"Brother! Where were you? I was so worried I could die any moment!" Ayaka's voice yelled waving her hands back and forth.
"Sorry Ayaka, it was late so I just thought me and Thoma could go to a hotel. Now if you don't mind, I have some work to do after I let Thoma get some more rest." Ayato replied in a nice and calming voice.
"Are you ok Thoma? You look drenched!" Ayaka said glaring over at Thoma.
"Ah no, don't worry Miss Ayaka. I just have a bit of a back ache. No need to worry." Thoma said somehow letting a smile appear from his lips. Ayato smiled and walked over to his room, he could both do work and stare at his cute lover. After doing his little happy dance in his head, he carefully let Thoma down onto Ayato's bed and let him get comfortable. "Sleep tight, darling." Ayato said before letting Thoma dream off.

Ayato finished all his work quit quickly hoping to be able to hold onto Thoma after. After going through all the errands and signing them off Ayaka came in and gave Ayato a letter. "How's Thoma, brother?" Ayaka asked in a worried way.
"His doing better, don't worry Ayaka." Ayato replied slowly opening the letter. "Who's this from?"
"I don't know, I think it's from traveller." Replied Ayaka in a playful way as she gradually walked away closing the door carefully behind her. Ayato sighed and looked at the letter. The words wrote:
Hi Ayato,
I'm writing to you from Sumeru and I had a question about the milk tea that Thoma had. I don't know how to send this to Thoma so I just decided to send it to you, haha. Do you know where to find those milk tea? I forgot where Thoma brought them and pamion's craving for some. The internet doesn't work in the desert here, sorry.
Thanks - Aether

"So it was the traveller." Ayato mumbled smiling. "They manage to get to Sumeru already? How nice."
"Traveller sent a letter...?" A small tired voice groaned from behind Ayato.
"Evening, darling. They were just asking where you brought those milk tea I enjoy." Ayato replied looking back. Thoma's head was slightly raised, balancing himself using his arm. He was rubbing his eyes using his other arm and yawning. "I think I found those at the shop near the book store the fox owns, lord." Thoma replied, sitting up and look around sleepily.
"Alright~ I'll send them another letter. Lord isn't my name anymore, don't you forget." Ayato said getting a pen and a paper from his cabinet. Thoma blushed and looked away, covering his face in the blanket once again.

———

After Ayato wrote the letter, he proceeded to jump onto the bed where the blonde laid after a tiresome day. Ayato grinned, being able to hug his adorable boyfriend after a long day is such a nice thing to be able to do. Thoma groaned as he curled himself into a ball hugging Ayato's arm that hugged him back. Ayato smiled and let him fall onto Thoma's head once again. He thought back to just some time ago when he was still lonely and had a crush on Thoma. Now his sleeping while hugging his 'boyfriend'. Ayato's mouth was basically hurting from all that smiling. As Ayato hugged Thoma tighter, Thoma curled more into a ball. "Thoma?" Ayato asked while being muffled in Thoma's hair.
"Yes, lord?" Thoma replied looking back at Ayato.

"I love you. I love you so much that I could practically devour you right here. You are the most beautiful creature to ever exist and you will always be. I cannot imagine a life where you didn't exist." Ayato said in a calm and quiet tone. Thoma blushed hard and looked away. "I love you too, 'sweetheart'" Thoma replied. Ayato stared over at Thoma. His eyes were filled with happiness. Ayato jumped onto Thoma and hugged him hard. "I have a boyfriend! A real lover~!" Ayato said hugged Thoma tighter by every word. Thoma blushed. "L-lord let's sleep-."
"No, call me sweetheart all the time. Please~ I love you~." Ayato asked with his puppy face on.

———

My fingers hurt.

Sorry this came late~ I got up to 500 words and thought i uploaded it but i didn't.
1031 words though <3