Travellers visit

Again sorry for the late upload xd

Ayato's eyes slowly opened to the sight of his lover. Kissing Thoma's hair before attempting hugging Thoma tighter. "Lord?" Thoma asked with a sleepy voice, holding Ayato's arms back. "Good morning darling." Ayato replied, kissing the neck of the beautiful blonde.
"Good morning lord, traveller is coming to visit today, we should wake up to meet her." Thoma said, pushing himself up.
"Mmm no, sleep some longer." Ayato replied dragging Thoma back into bed.

"But lord..." The blonde replied. Ayato just groaned in replied, holding onto Thoma with his dear life. A while passed where the two lovers stayed asleep. "Lord? Lord!" Thoma's voice awoke the sleeping lord.
"Oh, yes darling?" Ayato's sudden awake asked.
"The traveller is knocking on our door!" Thoma replied trying to break out of the blue hair's grip.
"Ah! Sorry." Ayato replied immediately letting go. After the lovers had gotten ready, they ran out to the dinning room, just to see the vision of Ayaka having a conversation with the traveller and paimon.

"Where in the archons were you guys!" Ayaka asked, having an angered expression.
"I must apologise, I had slept in and Thoma had to stay wi- ah I meant he had to try to awake me. I'm a pretty tight sleeper, haha." Ayato replied not making any eye contact. Thoma laughed with Ayato hoping to lighten the mood a bit. "Don't worry, I wasn't waiting long before Ayaka had came to my rescue." Traveller smiled.

"Paimon's legs were getting tired." Paimon replied looking at Lumine.
"Paimon... how- you know I'm not going to question." Ayaka replied. Ayato took his seat and Thoma left to go and make breakfast for his lover and the others. Different conversations begun. Thoma soon joined in, bringing some toast and tea. "That's some interesting knowledge on Sumeru! I've never been there... say how about we visit there someday, hm?" Ayato said looking at both Ayaka and Thoma, though he was holding Thoma's hand.

"Ah yes we should." Replied Thoma, giving Ayato a look. Ayato laughed and tightened his grip on Thoma.
"Well, yes that's all we've been through. I was actually hoping we go on a walk around inazuma? I haven't been back here in a while." Traveller asked.
"Well, of course! We have some new buildings around here. A new book came out!" Ayaka replied excitedly holding the hands of traveller. "Ah sorry!" Ayaka immediately backed off, flustered. Traveller smiled, Ayato caressed Thoma's hands and Thoma avoided eye contact. "Let's go! Come on!" Paimon said.

After the few had left the estate, they slowly went onto a walk. Going to many different shops and restaurants. While traveller and paimon talked about stories, the others listened and replied accordingly. "Here! Here it is traveller! The book is only sold here currently!" Ayaka said jumping up and down.
"Ah well, I'll go home with Thoma since I've probably finished most of these books. If you see 'the Guide To Sumeru' please allow yourself to get a copy.
"Alright brother! Traveller can sleep in my room. I have a couple of sleeping bags." Ayaka said.
"Ok, see you soon." Ayato replied attempting to drag Thoma away.
On the walk back to the estate, Ayato held Thoma's hand tightly and constantly stared at his lover. "It seems traveller will be here for the rest of the week?" Thoma asked.
"Seems like it..." Ayato replied in a sad tone. Thoma smiled and looked over at Ayato just to see his eyes stare right back at him. Thoma blushed as immediately looked back to the ground. Ayato laughed and grabbed Thoma's hips, dragging him close to himself.
Ayato leaned his head onto Thoma's head and hugged Thoma close to himself. As they walked into the estate, Ayato gripped Thoma tighter.

"Do you need my help in the bathtub?" Ayato asked, grinning.
"N-no I'll be fine, lord." Thoma replied walking over to the bathroom. Thoma left alone and had entered the bathtub. Thoma calmed down and had a nap, resting nicely in the bathtub. As he awoke, he felt a warm, soft and squishy 'thing' right where he was resting. "Are you awake, darling?" Ayato's voice calmly said. Thoma yelped and jumped forward, being held back by Ayato's hands. "W-why are you here, my lord?" Thoma asked.
"Why can't I worry about my darling who's taking quite a lot of time in the bathtub?" Ayato replied.
"W-well...um... why are you here like physically..?" Thoma asked avoiding eye contact.

Ayato smiled and kissed the neck of Thoma. "I want some alone time with my darling." Ayato said hugging Thoma tight and resting his head on the shoulders of his lover. Thoma sighed and leaned onto back onto Ayato. "Then let me rest, my lord?" Thoma asked where Ayato immediately nodded with a happy face. After a while where Thoma had finished resting, Ayato lifted Thoma up and took him over to dry his sleepy boyfriend.

Ayato grabbed a furry, white towel and pressed it hard onto Thoma's hair. The commissioner dried his lover happily, from his hair all the way down. After Thoma was dried, Ayato proceeded to dry himself before getting his newly bought matching pyjamas. "L-lord? Is this..?"
"Yes my darling, matching pyjamas." Ayato said with a happy smile. Thoma blushed and stared into the pyjamas that was put in his hands. "Do you need help putting them on?" Ayato asked as he started to put the pants of his pyjamas on.
"Ah! N-no I'm fine." Thoma replied, putting them on.
Finally, the two lovers had been laid into the bed. Thoma on one side and Ayato on the other, hugging the stomach of Thoma tightly. Ayato kissed Thoma's neck and hugged him tighter.
"Let's sleep?" Ayato asked, caressing the hair of Thoma before kissing the hair.
"Yes, we should." Thoma said, flustered. Ayato snuggled into the back of Thoma and smiled.

A while later, Ayaka, traveller and paimon came back and entered Ayaka's room. The bunch fell into deep slumber.

I am reading the comments and I really don't know if I should be 😭
1013 words.
Smut next next chapter, I want fluff 🥰
THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT 🫶
IF THERE ARE MISTAKES IN THE STORY, I DO NOT DOUBLE CHECK, so mistakes can be common 😭